Sign in to follow this  
Echo52

Openings for New Dynasty League - Second Conference

Hey everyone,

We are setting up an additional league of 14 teams to act as the second conference of a new dynasty league. The original league was the one posted in this forum started by Voltaire. Unfortunately, several of you missed out on spots and wanted to join.

So we are putting together conference #2. A two-conference dynasty league setup with competitive, active owners. Best of all, it's all FREE.

14 spots total, 6 open slots available. Current spots are being reserved for:

• Echo52
  • Chronic Husker
  • Bill E
  • TBBOM's Friend
  • Kanil
  • Zehnman
  • KG015
  • Wompus Cats
  • Lensman
  • WhiteWonder
  • Bonkbonk
  • Tim New
  • Cstriker
  • EvanderLongoria

Any owners who have a spot reserved, this thread will serve as the role call to check in and confirm you're good to go for the league.

Anyone else interested in joining, spots are open - but act quick. First come, first serve.

***Update - League has filled up. If anyone is still interested, we'll keep a couple alternates to fill in.

:music_guitarred:

how exactly does this 2nd conference work and how does it interact with the original 14 team dynasty?

or is it simply another dynasty league?

We'll hold the draft seperately, from there I believe we will merge it with the first conference and become a 28 team league, with two copies of each player. That's what Voltaire had mentioned.

You in? music_guitarred.gif

how exactly does this 2nd conference work and how does it interact with the original 14 team dynasty?

or is it simply another dynasty league?

The two conferences will draft separately then the two will merge into one 28 team league with two copies of each player.

We'll cross-schedule, trade players across the conferences, and merge the player pools. At present, I'm thinking that we can perform the annual rookie/FA draft jointly too.

Hey everyone,

We are setting up an additional league of 14 teams to act as the second conference of a new dynasty league. The original league was the one posted in this forum started by Voltaire. Unfortunately, several of you missed out on spots and wanted to join.

So we are putting together conference #2. A two-conference dynasty league setup with competitive, active owners. Best of all, it's all FREE.

14 spots total, 6 open slots available. Current spots are being reserved for:

• Echo52
  • Chronic Husker
  • Bill E
  • TBBOM's Friend
  • Tim New
  • New poster in geek club
  • KG015
  • Zehnman
  • Open!
  • Open!
  • Open!
  • Open!
  • Open!
  • Open!

Any owners who have a spot reserved, this thread will serve as the role call to check in and confirm you're good to go for the league.

Anyone else interested in joining, spots are open - but act quick. First come, first serve.

:music_guitarred:

"Zehnman" and "New Poster in the Geek Club" are the same person. Also, tim new needs to be confirmed.

Sorry. Living in Hong Kong (12 hours ahead of US ET) and working 6 days a week; I can't commit without having specific draft times. Sounds like fun but I'll have to pass.

Sorry. Living in Hong Kong (12 hours ahead of US ET) and working 6 days a week; I can't commit without having specific draft times. Sounds like fun but I'll have to pass.

Okay Tim, not a problem. We're running a slow-draft so you'd be able to draft at your own schedule when it's your pick. This offers(what should be) the most flexibility.

If you do change your mind there will be a spot thumbup.gif

I'll play if you still have a spot open.

**Edited to add that I won't be able to draft the 24th, 28th or 31st as I have other drafts those days.

I'll play if you still have a spot open.

**Edited to add that I won't be able to draft the 24th, 28th or 31st as I have other drafts those days.

Hey Kanil! Welcome aboard - we've got a spot for you. And as for the draft, we'll be doing it "slow pick" style, so you can log in and pick at any time - no worries about interfering with those other days.

Got a few spots still open, so you're in Wompus Cats. Check out the link for myfantasyleague to sign into a team. Password for teams is abc123

I am interested if you still have room.

Lensman - got a spot for you!

Go to this link: http://www34.myfanta...11/home/56575#0 and click on your team name to sign in for the roll call.

password is: abc123

Once you're logged in you can change your team name to a Cult Classic movie.

Welcome aboard :-)

sure why not.

Bonkbonk and WhiteWonder - glad to have you guys! :-)

Visit the MFL page I posted the link to, and go into your team. Change the name to a cult movie.. but so we know who's who, keep your owner name as the FFtoday username.

Almost full!!!

I will only play if I can draft Chris Johnson twice

hahaha - :-D. I don't think we can do that.. would still love to have you in the league, even though we can't meet your demands LOL

The two conferences will draft separately then the two will merge into one 28 team league with two copies of each player.

We'll cross-schedule, trade players across the conferences, and merge the player pools. At present, I'm thinking that we can perform the annual rookie/FA draft jointly too.

:unsure:

please add me to league, evanderochoa@gmail.com

Sounds good Evander, you're in. Looks like that would be the last spot.

Time to do a role call and get everyone signed into your teams.

If you guys haven't already, go to our MFL site: http://www34.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/56575#0

Sign in to your team, change the name. Leave a message on the site, or here int his topic, letting me know once you're in.

Passwords are abc123.

Okay Tim, not a problem. We're running a slow-draft so you'd be able to draft at your own schedule when it's your pick. This offers(what should be) the most flexibility.

If you do change your mind there will be a spot thumbup.gif

Ok you talked me into it. I just don't like to "join" if I can't make the draft; sounds like I can in this "format" If there is still a spot; if not that is OK also.

Ok you talked me into it. I just don't like to "join" if I can't make the draft; sounds like I can in this "format" If there is still a spot; if not that is OK also.

Yep, we've still got a spot. You're in a good to go!

Check into the MFL league site, and also check our our new forum on the FFToday board.

Just waiting on Chronic Husker, Bill E, Kanil, Evander, and TBBOM's friend.

If anyone is still interested it's likely we'll have an opening as I have not heard from TBBOM's friend. So a spot still open.

Recent updated roster list and check in status. Have replaced TBBOM's friend with another new guy, Throwback22.

• Echo52 - In & Active
  • Chronic Husker
  • Bill E
  • Throwback22
  • Kanil
  • Zehnman - In & Active
  • KG015 - In & Active
  • Wompus Cats - In & Active
  • Lensman - In & Active
  • WhiteWonder - In & Active
  • Bonkbonk - In & Active
  • Tim New - In & Active
  • Cstriker - In & Active
  • EvanderLongoria

If anyone is still interested we'll probably have at least one spot go unclaimed it looks, so can use an alternate or two. If you want in, just let us know :)

---- Signed section - include this line ----

Results sent via email and displayed via web.

Summary: draft positions

--------------------------------------------------

Roll One

Generating 14 rolls of d100, 14 per line

Comment: Higher the number, earlier you pick

Dice: Defaulting to 14 rolls per line.

Message sent to these addresses: xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx.net

Signature: bfc6a518e8a622a520206afbe4a2b5b1

To verify: http://www.pbegames.com/verify/

---

Dice rolls by: http://www.pbegames.com/roller/

Roller version 1.4

Human contact: moderator@pbegames.com

Draft order rolled and set! I just xxx'ed out my email to keep away public spam :overhead: .

Will be updating the order on the league now, and hopefully draft gets underway by tomorrow night!

Results sent via email and displayed via web.

Summary: draft positions

--------------------------------------------------

Roll One

Generating 2 rolls of d100, 2 per line

Comment: Higher the number, earlier you pick

Dice: Defaulting to 2 rolls per line.

23 56

Message sent to these addresses: j.demarest@comcast.net

Signature: a05631f5544f2cbde7fcd11b6b8ae208

To verify: http://www.pbegames.com/verify/

---

Dice rolls by: http://www.pbegames.com/roller/

Roller version 1.4

Human contact: moderator@pbegames.com

Had to re-roll for a tie between Chronic and Breakfast club. Breakfast club won the draw

Some peehole stole my spot! Any way I can get my team back?

You're still in Kanil! :thumbsup: Go ahead and login now. Had some teams rearranged with draft picks being set and all.

Good to go! Sign in, and post in the chat on league when you're in. Hopefully we start drafting tomorrow night, so be ready :banana:

Some peehole stole my spot! Any way I can get my team back?

Think this was a product of stolen password. Once you login, change your password immediately. had issues with this in another league <_<

Good to hear from ya, now get in here and let's get drafting, you've got an early pick :cheers:

I'm in... thanks for the help. Although, you probably should have just had whoever stole the team keep it because now you ladies have no chance. Have fun playing for second place as my ARMY OF DARKNESS rumbles through the league!

Also, for those that don't know. You can set it up so you get a text message on your phone whenever your up in the draft. Go to "For Owners" > "Franchise Setup" > "Wireless". Enter your phone number, check whatever boxes you want text message updates for and then check the box that says to send a validation code and then hit the "Save Franchise Information" button. Within a couple of seconds you'll receive a text message with a code to enter into the "Enter Validation Code" field. Hit "Save Franchise Information" again and you'll be good to go.

This will help the draft go much faster and ensure we get it done before the season starts.

Also, for those that don't know. You can set it up so you get a text message on your phone whenever your up in the draft. Go to "For Owners" > "Franchise Setup" > "Wireless". Enter your phone number, check whatever boxes you want text message updates for and then check the box that says to send a validation code and then hit the "Save Franchise Information" button. Within a couple of seconds you'll receive a text message with a code to enter into the "Enter Validation Code" field. Hit "Save Franchise Information" again and you'll be good to go.

This will help the draft go much faster and ensure we get it done before the season starts.

THanks for pointing out the test message alert! :cheers:

You're on there Bill. "Bill E." Wedged between super troopers and the warriors :thumbsup: