Sign in to follow this  
Echo52

Spots still available in new Dynasty league

Hey everyone,

We are starting up a second league to act as the second conference for the new league Voltaire started up. Dynasty format, PPR, completely FREE.

You can sign up here: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=386480

We've filled about 6 spots, so there's definitely some spots still open. Looking to fill soon to get drafting started.

Any questions feel free to ask music_guitarred.gif

Down to 5 spots still open.

Any more geeks in for joining the dynasty? This is the same league Voltaire has started up, just the second conference.

It'll be a 14 team draft on a seperate myfantsyleague.com site then we'll merge them together into a 28 team dynasty league.

It'll be a 14 team draft on a seperate myfantsyleague.com site then we'll merge them together into a 28 team dynasty league.

Heya Volt - Looks like we've got just one spot remaining open. :)

BTW - Which user is TBBOM's friend? Just need to get them set.

Heya Volt - Looks like we've got just one spot remaining open. :)

BTW - Which user is TBBOM's friend? Just need to get them set.

That's great news. You've done an excellent job with this.

Unforunatly, I don't know who TBBOM's friend is. :dunno:

TBBOM should see this himself but I'll ping him to contact you anyways to be safe.

Are we about ready to go now Echo?

I noticed the other league is slow boat drafting on the myfantasyleague site.

If we are drafting the same way it looks like I am up...

not sure if that order is correct though.

If it is how we are going let me know so I can start it off with ARIAN FOSTER !! :doublethumbsup:

That's great news. You've done an excellent job with this.

Unforunatly, I don't know who TBBOM's friend is. :dunno:

TBBOM should see this himself but I'll ping him to contact you anyways to be safe.

I sent him a message on another site telling him to register here and contact you. If you find another person, go ahead and fill his slot though.

I sent him a message on another site telling him to register here and contact you. If you find another person, go ahead and fill his slot though.

Sounds good TBBOM - I've got a spot I'm holding onto for him. So keep me posted. I'm guessing if he's coming over here to FFToday I'll hear from him soon? If possible, just check once more maybe tomorrow on his status.

Would like to fill the league with friends of geeks and fellow geeks :)

Are we about ready to go now Echo?

I noticed the other league is slow boat drafting on the myfantasyleague site.

If we are drafting the same way it looks like I am up...

not sure if that order is correct though.

If it is how we are going let me know so I can start it off with ARIAN FOSTER !! :doublethumbsup:

Hey Zehnnnn, glad to see you're roarin' and ready to go buddy hahaha :-D

We're almost ready to get going. Just waiting on Chronic Husker, Bill E, Kanil, and EvanderLongoria to get in. Hopefully we get them ASAP. Feel free to shoot them a message and let those guys knows.

I'm going to roll for a random draft order on the web, same thing volty used. So don't jump on Foster just year :-P

Hey Zehnnnn, glad to see you're roarin' and ready to go buddy hahaha :-D

We're almost ready to get going. Just waiting on Chronic Husker, Bill E, Kanil, and EvanderLongoria to get in. Hopefully we get them ASAP. Feel free to shoot them a message and let those guys knows.

I'm going to roll for a random draft order on the web, same thing volty used. So don't jump on Foster just year :-P

Do you have any openings left? If so, what's the entry fee? Thanks.

Do you have any openings left? If so, what's the entry fee? Thanks.

Hey Shovel - Yeah we have a spot open that was flaky with no response in a couple days.

No entry fee, league is entirely free. I'll probably cover the cost of MFL for all of us :cheers: I'm sure we'll discuss adding prizes and such as the seasons go on as well.

You in for the dynasty bud? Would love to have you aboard! :headbanger:

Hey Shovel - Yeah we have a spot open that was flaky with no response in a couple days.

No entry fee, league is entirely free. I'll probably cover the cost of MFL for all of us :cheers: I'm sure we'll discuss adding prizes and such as the seasons go on as well.

You in for the dynasty bud? Would love to have you aboard! :headbanger:

Yes, I'm down. Always wanted to do a dynasty. Please send any relevant info to itstrizzo@gmail.com. Thanks.

Make sure you guys change your passwords ASAP once you get logged in. We had some moron log into Big Blue's account, make a trade AND a draft pick without his knowledge. BB has accepted the situation without any real complaint and is rolling forward, but this doosh can cause problems in your draft as well. :thumbsdown:

Make sure you guys change your passwords ASAP once you get logged in. We had some moron log into Big Blue's account, make a trade AND a draft pick without his knowledge. BB has accepted the situation without any real complaint and is rolling forward, but this doosh can cause problems in your draft as well. :thumbsdown:

What the fock?!? :blink: Wow, thanks for the heads up Blade! I will make sure everyone in the league has changed the default password and we'll do a role call during draft.

That's crazy! :shocking: Makes me wonder who did it? Any ideas? What was their Owner name or team name(if they changed it)?

What the fock?!? :blink: Wow, thanks for the heads up Blade! I will make sure everyone in the league has changed the default password and we'll do a role call during draft.

That's crazy! :shocking: Makes me wonder who did it? Any ideas? What was their Owner name or team name(if they changed it)?

I have no idea, but he set up his name to The Goonies. And he was chatting online with peeps like he was BB and supposed to be there. It was quite shocking when we found out the truth.

It was addressed by BB, tho. The idiot left a tell, and may have had some information forwarded to multiple ghey pron sites. :ninja:

I have no idea, but he set up his name to The Goonies. And he was chatting online with peeps like he was BB and supposed to be there. It was quite shocking when we found out the truth.

It was addressed by BB, tho. The idiot left a tell, and may have had some information forwarded to multiple ghey pron sites. :ninja:

HAHAHAAH. okay, classic revenge. I focking love it :overhead: What a dooshbag. He deserves those ghey pron coming his way no doubt for that! Glad you guys got it sorted! We'll be on high alert now, thanks for the heads up bud.

On a side note - I like that name of the goonies! damn classic film. so to get even more revenge, I might just steal it from the doosh and rub it in his face :banana: (as long as you guys don't mind of course haha). Always been a fan of the Chunkster and asian kids with booby traps :headbanger:

Well speak of the devil.. looks like some doosho did the same thing in our league and took Kanill spot. Thankfully I got it figured out this quickly.

Whoever it is - not cool, and we will find you- or karma will :banana:

Well speak of the devil.. looks like some doosho did the same thing in our league and took Kanill spot. Thankfully I got it figured out this quickly.

Whoever it is - not cool, and we will find you- or karma will :banana:

It's totally unacceptable to swipe somebody else's team but what's really puzzling is that ... Goonies wasn't in there to sabotage the league or cause problems. He was in there to play to win. He ran a tight team, active trader, didn't overpay in his offer to me, nor in the offer that netted him 1.04. The offers were very reasonable. I thought Jamaal Charles was a good pick. BB would have prefered AP, but had it not been for Goonies trading, he wouldn't have been in that position to choose.

The thing though... why steal a team from the first draft when we're so close and just need a last few bodies to fill out the second draft?

It's totally unacceptable to swipe somebody else's team but what's really puzzling is that ... Goonies wasn't in there to sabotage the league or cause problems. He was in there to play to win. He ran a tight team, active trader, didn't overpay in his offer to me, nor in the offer that netted him 1.04. The offers were very reasonable. I thought Jamaal Charles was a good pick. BB would have prefered AP, but had it not been for Goonies trading, he wouldn't have been in that position to choose.

The thing though... why steal a team from the first draft when we're so close and just need a last few bodies to fill out the second draft?

Well that's a whole other side of the story! Quite interesting! Sounds like the lad really just wanted to get in on a pretty sick new dynasty start up. He's probably embarrassed and has left for good now??

But from the sounds of it, he seems like a Class A owner, the type we need more of in leagues. Shame it had to go about like that, but as you said Volt- He may some killer moves, position the team for great things and opportunities.

Whoever you are, mystery lurker... we might need a backup. Don't be ashamed! I commend you for taking Jamaal Charles and trading up. You've got the right idea this year! Would have been superbowl bound :cheers:

***EDIT - Mystery poster - if you want in the new league, which we need one or two bodies.. feel free to PM myself or Volt in privacy. I'm completely unbiased, and would love an active, knowledgeable owner. We can put that BS aside.

Calling Chronic Husker and Bill E. for check in! We're ready to kick off!