Sign in to follow this  
Echo52

Second Conference 24 Hour Check-In

Since it looks like we've filled up the second league, time for a check in.

• Echo52 - In & Active
  • Chronic Husker
  • Bill E
  • TBBOM's Friend
  • Kanil
  • Zehnman - In & Active
  • KG015 - In & Active
  • Wompus Cats - In & Active
  • Lensman - In & Active
  • WhiteWonder - In & Active
  • Bonkbonk - In & Active
  • Tim New - In & Active
  • Cstriker - In & Active
  • EvanderLongoria

Still awaiting check-in's from Chronic Husker, Bill E, TBBOM's Friend, Kanil, and Evander.

Leave a post here if you haven't checked in already, or set your team up on league page.

Let's get this rolling guys! :)

Good to see you guys. Welcome.

Since it looks like we've filled up the second league, time for a check in.

• Echo52 - In & Active
  • Chronic Husker
  • Bill E
  • TBBOM's Friend
  • Kanil
  • Zehnman - In & Active
  • KG015 - In & Active
  • Wompus Cats - In & Active
  • Lensman - In & Active
  • WhiteWonder - In & Active
  • Bonkbonk - In & Active
  • Tim New - In & Active
  • Cstriker - In & Active
  • EvanderLongoria

Still awaiting check-in's from Chronic Husker, Bill E, TBBOM's Friend, Kanil, and Evander.

Leave a post here if you haven't checked in already, or set your team up on league page.

Let's get this rolling guys! :)

I checked in.

Just so everyone knows, I live in Hong Kong which is 12 hours ahead of US ET.

I initially declined to join this league because there was no definite time set for a draft, and I didn't want to join a league where I couldn't draft. It isn't fair to anyone including me to have it auto draft. I was talked into joining with the assurance that there wasn't a set time to draft, and I could draft at my convenience (see the posts on the FFtoday board).

When the draft started, I was at work. I teach English as a Second Language. Thursday is my busiest day at the moment, and the draft stared at 9 something PM ET Wednesday in the US apparently, but that is 9 something AM Thursday here. I wasn't able to check the League Page until between 3:30 pm and 4 pm here when I had a break. That is when I first saw the draft was live and was able to draft.

My schedule is lighter tomorrow since I don't have a class until noon (midnight Thursday ET), but I won't be able to draft during the middle of the night here (unless I just happen to wake up) so from noon ET until sometime early evening ET I won't be able to draft. I don't usually get to bed until about midnight here (noon ET) but I do have to have sleep. I was told this wasn't going to be an issue BEFORE I signed up but it seems from the main League board that it may be. If it is going to be an issue, tell me now and go ahead and replace me now. I don't want an auto draft team. I didn't sign up for a team with Auto draft picks. If you want to hold a "regular draft" session, then I can make myself available Friday evening ET after 5 pm (it will be 5 am Saturday for me) until about 11 pm or Saturday before 1 Pm (I have an auction Dynasty League that will start drafting at 1:30 pm ET) or after 6 pm Saturday when that Auction Draft should be over until Sunday night about 11 Pm.

If the decision is to go forward with "auto-picks" between noon and 7 pm ET, then replace me. I don't want any part of such a team.

Tim

Just so everyone knows, I live in Hong Kong which is 12 hours ahead of US ET.

I initially declined to join this league because there was no definite time set for a draft, and I didn't want to join a league where I couldn't draft. It isn't fair to anyone including me to have it auto draft. I was talked into joining with the assurance that there wasn't a set time to draft, and I could draft at my convenience (see the posts on the FFtoday board).

When the draft started, I was at work. I teach English as a Second Language. Thursday is my busiest day at the moment, and the draft stared at 9 something PM ET Wednesday in the US apparently, but that is 9 something AM Thursday here. I wasn't able to check the League Page until between 3:30 pm and 4 pm here when I had a break. That is when I first saw the draft was live and was able to draft.

My schedule is lighter tomorrow since I don't have a class until noon (midnight Thursday ET), but I won't be able to draft during the middle of the night here (unless I just happen to wake up) so from noon ET until sometime early evening ET I won't be able to draft. I don't usually get to bed until about midnight here (noon ET) but I do have to have sleep. I was told this wasn't going to be an issue BEFORE I signed up but it seems from the main League board that it may be. If it is going to be an issue, tell me now and go ahead and replace me now. I don't want an auto draft team. I didn't sign up for a team with Auto draft picks. If you want to hold a "regular draft" session, then I can make myself available Friday evening ET after 5 pm (it will be 5 am Saturday for me) until about 11 pm or Saturday before 1 Pm (I have an auction Dynasty League that will start drafting at 1:30 pm ET) or after 6 pm Saturday when that Auction Draft should be over until Sunday night about 11 Pm.

If the decision is to go forward with "auto-picks" between noon and 7 pm ET, then replace me. I don't want any part of such a team.

Tim

Tim - I don't foresee any problems. You'll have plenty of time to get in and make your picks. We still have a couple weeks till kickoff so we don't need to rush this through in a day or two. :thumbsup:

Hey echo, did my friend ever check in with you?

Hey TBBOM, never heard from him. Want to double check?