Sign in to follow this  
sheadtoo

NYC to shut down public trans!

@jwpetersNYT Wow. NYC says mass transit being shut down on Saturday afternoon, likely until Monday. An unprecedented move. #irene

I'm still waiting for this hurricane to hang a right out to sea.....lower NJ and parts of MD have already started evacuations for NON residents. :thumbsdown: Last huriccane that made it through here I was ripping around the bay on a catamaran in 50-60 knot winds. :dunno:

In the Northeast.... I'm not worried.. It's some nice rain, a breeze, and awesome cloud coverage. :cheers:

I'm still waiting for this hurricane to hang a right out to sea.....lower NJ and parts of MD have already started evacuations for NON residents. :thumbsdown: Last huriccane that made it through here I was ripping around the bay on a catamaran in 50-60 knot winds. :dunno:

Cape May County NJ is having mandatory evacuations. So much for my vacation. SUCKS.

Cape May County NJ is having mandatory evacuations. So much for my vacation. SUCKS.

:doh: It's a fawking wind storm with percepitation. It will be a low end Cat 1 by the time it hits the northeast. BTW. they can't force you to leave. The can only force you not to enter. Hurricanes are one of the greatest acts of mother nature to ever occur and take advantage of. I advise you not miss out on it and get as fawk uped as you can while witnessing beauty. There's a reason they name them after wemens.

:doh: It's a fawking wind storm with percepitation. It will be a low end Cat 1 by the time it hits the northeast. BTW. they can't force you to leave. The can only force you not to enter. Hurricanes are one of the greatest acts of mother nature to ever occur and take advantage of. I advise you not miss out on it and get as fawk uped as you can while witnessing beauty. There's a reason they name them after wemens.

The fact that I hadn't entered yet makes this impossible for me to experience.

Also.... they alternate between men and women's names in case you didn't know that.

The fact that I hadn't entered yet makes this impossible for me to experience.

Also.... they alternate between men and women's names in case you didn't know that.

Only in the past ten years or so have they started naming storms after men. Reason: They ran out of b!tches names and PC kicked in. I've handled over two dozen hurricanes in my lifetime. I knew that. Juan and someone else were others that didn't do sh!t but were named storms

What's funny about this storm is, Irene comes on or near the anniversary of Katrina. My house breathed for hours during Katrina. I was wasted watching the b!tch. That was the only scary thing until the waters came up cause of the shatty levees built by the Army Corpes of Engineers. First an earthquake scares you and now a hurricane. Buy some K-Y, spirits, and vienna sausages. life is good. Faewking poosays!

:cheers:

Only in the past ten years or so have they started naming storms after men. Reason: They ran out of b!tches names and PC kicked in. I've handled over two dozen hurricanes in my lifetime. I knew that. Juan and someone else were others that didn't do sh!t but were named storms

What's funny about this storm is, Irene comes on or near the anniversary of Katrina. My house breathed for hours during Katrina. I was wasted watching the b!tch. That was the only scary thing until the waters came up cause of the shatty levees built by the Army Corpes of Engineers. First an earthquake scares you and now a hurricane. Buy some K-Y, spirits, and vienna sausages. life is good. Faewking poosays!

:cheers:

I didn't say I was scared by the hurricane. I said I was unable to enjoy my beach house for the weekend as I had planned.

So fock off.

I didn't say I was scared by the hurricane. I said I was unable to enjoy my beach house for the weekend as I had planned.

So fock off.

:cheers: You wear socks?