Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

WTF is this?

•  
  • Super Troopers gave up Year 2011 Draft Pick 5.08;Year 2011 Draft Pick 11.08;Year 2011 Draft Pick 17.08
    The Goonies gave up Year 2011 Draft Pick 7.14;Year 2011 Draft Pick 11.02;Year 2011 Draft Pick 17.02

• Blow gave up Year 2011 Draft Pick 7.14;Year 2011 Draft Pick 11.01;Year 2011 Draft Pick 20.14
    The Goonies gave up Year 2011 Draft Pick 10.13;Year 2011 Draft Pick 15.02

• Blow gave up Year 2011 Draft Pick 4.14;Year 2011 Draft Pick 9.01;Year 2011 Draft Pick 13.01
    The Goonies gave up Year 2011 Draft Pick 7.14;Year 2011 Draft Pick 8.13;Year 2011 Draft Pick 12.13

• The Goonies gave up Year 2011 Draft Pick 4.09;Year 2011 Draft Pick 6.09
    Office Space gave up Year 2011 Draft Pick 3.02;Year 2011 Draft Pick 5.02

I can't believe I have to deal with this sh*t in a free dynasty league. :thumbsdown:

•  
  • Super Troopers gave up Year 2011 Draft Pick 5.08;Year 2011 Draft Pick 11.08;Year 2011 Draft Pick 17.08
    The Goonies gave up Year 2011 Draft Pick 7.14;Year 2011 Draft Pick 11.02;Year 2011 Draft Pick 17.02

• Blow gave up Year 2011 Draft Pick 7.14;Year 2011 Draft Pick 11.01;Year 2011 Draft Pick 20.14
    The Goonies gave up Year 2011 Draft Pick 10.13;Year 2011 Draft Pick 15.02

• Blow gave up Year 2011 Draft Pick 4.14;Year 2011 Draft Pick 9.01;Year 2011 Draft Pick 13.01
    The Goonies gave up Year 2011 Draft Pick 7.14;Year 2011 Draft Pick 8.13;Year 2011 Draft Pick 12.13

• The Goonies gave up Year 2011 Draft Pick 4.09;Year 2011 Draft Pick 6.09
    Office Space gave up Year 2011 Draft Pick 3.02;Year 2011 Draft Pick 5.02

I can't believe I have to deal with this sh*t in a free dynasty league. :thumbsdown:

I agree, man. that's enough to make your head spin.... :unsure:

Blow and goonies also randomly drew picks 1 and 2. *rollseyes*

Not that those picks give you an advantage... but a weird coincidence

Interesting that whoever stole BigBlue's account changed the team name to The Goonies. :unsure:

I noticed that yesterday, too. It HAS to be the same guy. Too many coincidences.

Posted 23 August 2011 - 10:22 PM

---- Signed section - include this line ----

Results sent via email and displayed via web.

Summary: draft positions

--------------------------------------------------

Roll One

Generating 14 rolls of d100, 14 per line

Comment: Higher the number, earlier you pick

Dice: Defaulting to 14 rolls per line.

Message sent to these addresses: xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx.net

---- Signed section - include this line ----

Signature: bfc6a518e8a622a520206afbe4a2b5b1

To verify: http://www.pbegames.com/verify/

---

Dice rolls by: http://www.pbegames.com/roller/

Roller version 1.4

Human contact: moderator@pbegames.com

Draft pick results were posted on the 23rd. I guess this random roller isn't so random?

Forget about the draft order.

The question was never answered about how it would appear the same person that tried to steal BigBlue's team is now playing in the other half of our league and there appears to be shadiness going on between them and whoever Blow is.

It's a free league FFS. Jesus focking Christ.

The only reason I care about this is because we have a good group on our side and this is going to be fun and if some jackwad ruins this I am going to be pissed. I am also already pissed that someone stole BigBlue's account and was already prepared to punch him in the throat if given the opportunity.

That's all.

Let me start by thanking Voltaire for putting this together. He seems like a great commish. Good job.

It really sucks this is now tainted by shenanigans and folks who don't give a fock.

:(

Forget about the draft order.

The question was never answered about how it would appear the same person that tried to steal BigBlue's team is now playing in the other half of our league and there appears to be shadiness going on between them and whoever Blow is.

It's a free league FFS. Jesus focking Christ.

The only reason I care about this is because we have a good group on our side and this is going to be fun and if some jackwad ruins this I am going to be pissed. I am also already pissed that someone stole BigBlue's account and was already prepared to punch him in the throat if given the opportunity.

That's all.

:wub: I agree about the shennanigans and also about the throat punching. I am glad I signed this Goonies guy up for the ghey community newsletter. :lol:

:wub: I agree about the shennanigans and also about the throat punching. I am glad I signed this Goonies guy up for the ghey community newsletter. :lol:

:pointstosky: :pointstosky:

Erectile dysfunction support group. :headbanger:

Im the one who brought this to Voltaire attention. I don't like being "that guy" and "tattling" but this echo guy recruited me to join this league and honestly I only did so because of the quality of posters already committed to the first conference.

Plus I figured it would be fun to bend nikki over with no threat of harm to my peemus.

I'm only looking out for the integrity of your league. If nothing else happens, that's fine but new lopsided trades were popping up every few hours it seemed. And what was going on seemed obvious to me. Check out the trade history of the nfc league. If shady shiit continues, I don't want to see Voltaires hard work ruined by merging.

Im the one who brought this to Voltaire attention. I don't like being "that guy" and "tattling" but this echo guy recruited me to join this league and honestly I only did so because of the quality of posters already committed to the first conference.

Plus I figured it would be fun to bend nikki over with no threat of harm to my peemus.

I'm only looking out for the integrity of your league. If nothing else happens, that's fine but new lopsided trades were popping up every few hours it seemed. And what was going on seemed obvious to me. Check out the trade history of the nfc league. If shady shiit continues, I don't want to see Voltaires hard work ruined by merging.

We can't see all the trades because we aren't members. But I just looked at the draft picks and the rosters and it was pretty obvious that Blow was giving up a lot to Goonies.

Who is Blow?

Yea. Whatever. I mean like I said it's a free league. Which also makes it retarded why someone would be so obsessed with making 900 draft trades or any collusion between two teams.

But like I said, we're having fun on our side and personally I would prefer not to have this all blow up because there's weird crap going on in the other league and all the normal people get pissed off and leave.

I'll speak for myself, but at this point I would prefer to keep these two leagues separate, especially knowing that someone that tried to jack BigBlue's team is in the other one.

We can't see all the trades because we aren't members. But I just looked at the draft picks and the rosters and it was pretty obvious that Blow was giving up a lot to Goonies.

Who is Blow?

Yea. Whatever. I mean like I said it's a free league. Which also makes it retarded why someone would be so obsessed with making 900 draft trades or any collusion between two teams.

But like I said, we're having fun on our side and personally I would prefer not to have this all blow up because there's weird crap going on in the other league and all the normal people get pissed off and leave.

I'll speak for myself, but at this point I would prefer to keep these two leagues separate, especially knowing that someone that tried to jack BigBlue's team is in the other one.

Color me on Nikki's side on this one.

the other league and all the normal people

Normal people ?? Where ?

Color me on Nikki's side on this one.

I have not followed along on this but if indeed shenanigans then I vote separate leagues.

If you really think about it, that would be a perfect alias around here.

AND, he rambled on in a way that GFIAFP would if he were making every effort to have a normal conversation with someone. :ponders:

Not sure what is happening here. I never looked at the draft trades because I figured a free league would not have any problems. Those are some crazy trades. If you guys in League One don't want to incorporate us in I do not blame you.

Not sure what is happening here. I never looked at the draft trades because I figured a free league would not have any problems. Those are some crazy trades. If you guys in League One don't want to incorporate us in I do not blame you.

There was a helluva lot more than that.

I think someone has some splainin' to do.........

This is the exact sort of sh*t I pull when I have a new sports game for the playstation and I can't beat a team in A ball using the American League AllStars but I still want to get started on dynasty mode anyways and start unlocking stuff. It's not something I do against real people.

I think I can sum up what happened. A little while back I got a private message from echo asking if I had any league openings. Wasn't really sure who he was but supposedly I was in a league with him years back. *shrug*

He tried to get in voltaires first league but it was full. Sounds like he even hawked a spot that didn't belong to him.

When that didn't pan out he headed up the second conference. There was some interest but likely not enough for a full 14 team league so he "had his wife join" and took over another team or two to make sure it got off the ground.

But he got a little greedy using the teams to maneuver picks around.

Maybe I'm a nut job conspiracy theorist but this seems to click

Seems about right WW. Especially considering several of your league mates signed up for FFT all on the same day last week.

Even if the initial motivation was just to set up a few teams because he really really desperately wanted to be in a free dynasty FF league with a bunch of people he didn't know :unsure: .... Why in the FOCK would he then try to take over other people's teams???? There is absolutely no doubt in my mind after seeing those trades, that is not the guy to came into our league pretending to be BigBlue. So if he had 4+ teams in your league, why in the fock would he try to get into ours too? Unless at that point in time the other league wasn't full, and when we busted him, he came up with plan B and created a bunch of aliases to get the other one off the ground? And then made 25 draft pick trades with himself? :lol:

This whole thing is over the top sociopathic even by Geek Club standards.

This Echo guy is about the saddest person I've ever come across. Why the fock would you go to all this trouble just to be in a free dynasty league with people you don't really know. I'm glad we were able to get past his bullsh1t in our 14 team league, not sure the other half will be so lucky. :doh:

Hey Guys I am in the other league as well and hopefully we can work this situation out as one of the main reasons I joined this league was the unique idea of playing in a combined league.

It has been interesting to follow your draft as we move down ours. Clockwork Orange and I both had the third pick and have a few of the same players on our teams, but also quite a few differences.

I wanted Bradford but didn't grab him in round 4 like Clockwork did and paid the price of not getting him.

I also did not pay a ton of attention to the trades as (like others have said) who would do this in a free league. That is probably a lesson learned.

There seem to be a lot of good guys in the other league who I think would be a good addition to a combined league so hopefully we can work all of this out in the end.

Hey Guys I am in the other league as well and hopefully we can work this situation out as one of the main reasons I joined this league was the unique idea of playing in a combined league.

It has been interesting to follow your draft as we move down ours. Clockwork Orange and I both had the third pick and have a few of the same players on our teams, but also quite a few differences.

I wanted Bradford but didn't grab him in round 4 like Clockwork did and paid the price of not getting him.

I also did not pay a ton of attention to the trades as (like others have said) who would do this in a free league. That is probably a lesson learned.

There seem to be a lot of good guys in the other league who I think would be a good addition to a combined league so hopefully we can work all of this out in the end.

GFIAFP....is that you?? It sure sounds like you... :unsure:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Blade

I am not sure who GFIAFP is??? My name is Jim and I am one of the owners who was recuited to play in the other league. My team name is Warriors.

Blade

I am not sure who GFIAFP is??? My name is Jim and I am one of the owners who was recuited to play in the other league. My team name is Warriors.

Sorry Jimbo. Paranoia's just running a little rampant round these parts. :unsure:

I may think I'm chatting with kilroy, but it's really gocolts. :shocking:

Maybe if Echo.... echo... echo... ech.... emerged and splained what is happening we'd all feel a little more warm and fuzzy.

Blade

Who coincidentally only has 2 posts, and just happened to show up to join some random, free interwebs dynasty league.

GFIAFP......

Blade

I really don't know what you are refering to with this GFIAFP reference. I have played a lot of Fantasy Football but never in an FFToday league. I only have two posts because I just joined FFToday.

I picked this second league because the two league plan I thought was an interesting idea. I also thought that with a free league there wouldn't be a lot of drama or problems. I don't really know what was going on with the early trades in our league but I had nothing to do with it and I really have no idea what you are refering to with this GFIAFP.

Jim

Blade

I really don't know what you are refering to with this GFIAFP reference. I have played a lot of Fantasy Football but never in an FFToday league. I only have two posts because I just joined FFToday.

I picked this second league because the two league plan I thought was an interesting idea. I also thought that with a free league there wouldn't be a lot of drama or problems. I don't really know what was going on with the early trades in our league but I had nothing to do with it and I really have no idea what you are refering to with this GFIAFP.

Jim

It's OK Jim. Like I said, paranoia is running rampant. Your team was not one of the ones in on the lopsided trades so for right now I, personally, will take your word for it. Your posts are also a little too short and a little too sane to be GFIAFP.

But hey... maybe if you see your commish around, you can maybe ask him to pop in over here and say toodles? :headbanger:

Lay off lensman guys. :thumbsdown:

We advertised not just in the Geek Club but in the find a league/fill a league forum which is packed full of folks with 1, 2, or 3 lifetime posts. Being new doesn't make him illegit, giving away pics for no gain is the criteria. There's no reason to suspect the entire second conference. Considering that he's not in on any of the dubious trades, the guy is in the clear. So treat him with respect please.

Fellas, there's nobody in our conference that supports merging with the second conference and we have a few people in fierce hardened opposition against it. I had thrown out a suggestion to make it happen but it got shot down.

Taking a close look at those trades, there is just no way to justify them.

Lay off lensman guys. :thumbsdown:

Fellas, there's nobody in our conference that supports merging with the second conference and we have a few people in fierce hardened opposition against it. I had thrown out a suggestion to make it happen but it got shot down.

Taking a close look at those trades, there is just no way to justify them.

The trades really do not make sense to me either. I do not care one way or another about merging especially since it is just a free league. For what it is worth I offered a $100 Megalodon Tooth set to the winner but if we do not merge I guess it is just for the second league. I was looking forward to beating Gocolts though.

For what its worth, I am still 100% certain some unsavory stuff went down. Regardless of team blow being a real person, it still reeks of fiances colluding. Plus the other team who gave Goonies some picks popped up and decided to speak in support of the commish. :rolleyes: go figure :lol:

ill stick with league B for the good people in it but if i see more shiz going down, ill be out.

For what its worth, I am still 100% certain some unsavory stuff went down. Regardless of team blow being a real person, it still reeks of fiances colluding. Plus the other team who gave Goonies some picks popped up and decided to speak in support of the commish. :rolleyes: go figure :lol:

ill stick with league B for the good people in it but if i see more shiz going down, ill be out.

I'm more concerned about the fact that there is a high likelihood that your commish is the guy who tried to take over BigBlue's team. That's what got me all riled up in the first place. BigBlue had numerous trade offers on the table when he logged in and it seems that your Goonies, just like our Goonies, likes to trade around draft picks.... a lot. The fact that he never came here and explained, nor did he respond to PMs, as I understand it, makes the whole thing shady as hell. If everything was on the up and up, why the silence?

Sorry guys. I was probably one of the ones that Volty was referring to that was strongly against merging. Not because I have to win a free FF league, but because if there's BS going on, people will get pissed off and bail and the whole thing will implode. And we know for sure there's not going to be any BS in our league. Ya know? And who wants to deal with that anyway? This is supposed to be fun. I'm sure Volty doesn't need the headache if we merged and there was nonsense going on.

Blow gave up Year 2011 Draft Pick 4.14;Year 2011 Draft Pick 9.01;Year 2011 Draft Pick 13.01

---

Blow gave up three rounds from four to seven and got zero compensation in return for it. The three other trades I highlighted are just as bad. Goonies is an unethical crook, he has effective control of four teams and he's not participating in my league. The only way we're merging the leagues is if the four teams he owns reverse the trades and we find legitimate owners for the puppet ones.