Sign in to follow this  
kdjoki

Addiing to my Running back arsenal ... need advice

I am looking to add to my backs of S.Greene - M.Ingram - Hightower.

My choices are - Danny Woodhead - Ronnie Brown and R. Torrain.

I like Woodhead as he is used quite often and in a great offense... Ronnie Brown could be short yardage TD man for Philly... or should I handcuff Torrain to Hightower?

Thanks for any input

Kim

IMO, unless there is an injury in front of them, Brown and Torain's value are capped. Woodhead at least has a role in the offense, but it's often dictated by the circumstances of the Pats games. When they are down, he plays over BJGE. When they are up, BJGE is the closer. I still think all things being equal, Woodhead offers more value to start this season over Brown and Torsprain.

Thanks for the help Criper! I thought the same... I ended up drafting Woodhead. The good thing now is that all of my backs now have a different bye week. If the others are still available in later rounds I may pick one up for some insurance. Again thanks for your input.

IMO, unless there is an injury in front of them, Brown and Torain's value are capped. Woodhead at least has a role in the offense, but it's often dictated by the circumstances of the Pats games. When they are down, he plays over BJGE. When they are up, BJGE is the closer. I still think all things being equal, Woodhead offers more value to start this season over Brown and Torsprain.