Sign in to follow this  
jared7683

Check this out.

Drafted out of the 7th spot. 10 team PPR League..start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX (RB,TE,WR) 1 K, 1 DEF

Give me your honest opinion of my draft please!

QB - Romo

RB - DeAngelo Williams, Gore, Beanie, Pierre Thomas, Javon Ringer

WR - Andre Johnson, Miles Austin, Santonio Holmes, Steve Smith (CAR), Mike Thomas, Sydney Rice

TE - Jimmy Graham, Tony Gonzo

K - Kaeding

DEF - Saints

I am either starting Holmes or Beanie in my flex. I think there is a real possibility that Beanie could overtake DeAngelo as my RB2.

Guys, I'm super weak at RB. What should I do? I could possibly trade Beanie and Holmes for someone, but that kills my depth. I got offered Steven Jackson for Miles Austin and Beanie, but that is too steep for my blood. I was also offered Forte for Austin and Beanie...Should I go w/ one of those trades, or do something different??? Please help!

Drafted out of the 7th spot. 10 team PPR League..start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX (RB,TE,WR) 1 K, 1 DEF

QB - Romo

WR - Andre Johnson, Miles Austin, Santonio Holmes, Steve Smith (CAR), Mike Thomas, Sydney Rice

K - Kaeding

DEF - Saints

I am either starting Holmes or Beanie in my flex. I think there is a real possibility that Beanie could overtake DeAngelo as my RB2.

Guys, I'm super weak at RB. What should I do? I could possibly trade Beanie and Holmes for someone, but that kills my depth. I got offered Steven Jackson for Miles Austin and Beanie, but that is too steep for my blood. I was also offered Forte for Austin and Beanie...Should I go w/ one of those trades, or do something different??? Please help!

Tough situation ... you are weak with the RBs alright. Miles Austin is a sweet WR and you have his QB also. Both will have great seasons barring injury. I wouldn't trade him unless the offer had a decent WR included. I would be looking to trade any WR other than Johnson or Austin... maybe Holmes with one of your TE for example.

Also... check on the Waiver Wire for Antonio Brown WR for Pitt. He had an awesome preseason and could be the sleeper of the draft when it comes to WR. This could free up Austin for a trade early in the season as you see how he does the first couple of weeks of the season.

Good Luck

QB - Romo

K - Kaeding

DEF - Saints

For a 10 team draft, you really didn't pick that we'll. If this was a 12 team draft your team would be OK. The only guys I really like are AJ, Gore and Romo. However, I think Beanie might have a breakout year. This team could get into the playoffs....but, that's about all. (My opinion only)

Update...

Just got offered Steven Jackson and Danny Amendola for Beanie Wells and Santonio Holmes...thoughts?

Do it, considering your dearth at RB. Jackson is an upgrade over Wells, even with a rough beginning schedule.

See Mine

Update...

Just got offered Steven Jackson and Danny Amendola for Beanie Wells and Santonio Holmes...thoughts?

I would do this trade. Definitely like SJax over Wells. In a PPR league, I don't think his schedule matters as much. If the Rams falls behind, SJax should see a lot of receiving chances. He also should be able to run all over Philly in Week 1.

I like Holmes over Amendola, but I don't think this is a huge downgrade in PPR leagues. Also, Holmes is likely on your bench behind AJ and Austin, and would only start on bye weeks.

I like Romo, Gore, SJax, AJ, Austin, D.Williams/Amendola as your starters over Romo, Gore, D.Williams, AJ, Austin, Holmes/Wells.