Sign in to follow this  
kilomantis

Who to start at QB?

Stafford vs Bucs or Romo vs Jets. Other starters of note are Calvin, Best and Felix. Leaning towards Stafford but if the Lions shart the bed as a team I might be screwed. Any thoughts?

I also like Stafford this week. The Lions are playing great football and all seem to be playing like they have something to prove. I have a similar choice... but I have Vick or Stafford... I am going with Vick of course.

But my RB choice is more difficult... Greene and Hightower or Green and Ingram... or Ingram and Hightower?

I am leaning with Greene and Hightower... what to you think?

Ya I would go with Greene and Hightower as well. Even though the GB defence has looked less than stellar this preseason, it's still, well, preaseason.

Ya I would go with Greene and Hightower as well. Even though the GB defence has looked less than stellar this preseason, it's still, well, preaseason.

Yeah... as I said I was leaning that way also... it's just I like Ingram inside the 5 and I do think they will be down there every game. Thanks both to Axe Elf and you for your opinion...sometimes I can over think things. :-)

Stafford vs Bucs or Romo vs Jets. Other starters of note are Calvin, Best and Felix. Leaning towards Stafford but if the Lions shart the bed as a team I might be screwed. Any thoughts?

Romo is your starter, let Stafford play himself into the spot don't just give it to him.