Sign in to follow this  
southcarolina

I am doomed

I cant believe how bad my team blows.

Five rookies. Count 'em. Five. 5. WTF was i thinking?

I had two goals in this league. To not draft like a complete n00b, and to not come in last place. Well seeing as how i failed miserably at goal #1, i have to believe goal #2 is out of my reach.

So much for stepping up a few notches in competition.

This team is a runaway train of nuclear coated suck, i am the conductor, and the town is just ahead. And Denzel Washington isnt going to save me at the last minute (unless he can run the ball better than Daniel Thomas....hmmm.....)

IGotWorms team is a well oiled machine expertly drafted by a seasoned FF veteran, and features time tested FF warriors like Tony Romo and Calvin Johnson. My team's RB2 is Fred Jackson.

I am doomed. Doomed i tell ya.

Disclaimer: southcarolina is not a psychic and does not mean to suggest that he is able to portend the future. Any and all fortunetelling is purely for entertainment purposes only. This owner will go down with the ship, no matter how ugly it gets.

11 Geeks 1 Cup :thumbsup:

I think my team is the one doomed with the Manning news, considering I have several Colts players at key positions.

LOL my team is coming apart at the seams. Amendola? Out. Nicks? Probably Out. The rest of my players? Suck. This is going to be one long season.At least i have a nice high waiver priority. :blink:

I am a Maniac! I blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!

Damn straight i did. Blew that f0cker right the hell up. You dont perform in the southcarolina organization? We get rid of your ass. You dont like the conditions? The benefits? Then dont let the door hit you in ass. Thereare a dozen - a HUNDRED! - guys out there that would kill you and your grandmother for your shot, your opportunity. Here at the southorg, we dont tolerate losers. And the guys we set adrift were just that. Cannot play with them. Cannot coach with them. Cannot do it. We want winners.

*throws down the mic and storms off stage*

Thanks for attending the southcarolina organizations weekly press conference. Coach southcarolina will not be fielding questions today.

I think my team is the one doomed with the Manning news, considering I have several Colts players at key positions.

your team was doomed in mid august.

hth

:lol:

As long as my WR corps continues to average 4 TD's per week, I am golden. So far, at 2-1, I have had the following ridiculous performances...

Jenning's 7 catch, 89 Yd and a Score Week 1

Austin's 5 for 90-1 Week 1

Austins 9 for 143-3 Week 2 :shocking:

Welker's 8 catch, 160 YD, 2 TD week 1

Welker's 16 catch, 216 YD 2 TD week 3

Thanks guys, for carrying my crap ass RB's, mediocre as hell QB, and whatnot, to a winning record thus far.

Now Pick it up you lazy RB fockers! I'm talking to you CJ, you gold toof overpaid whiney little b!tch! :mad: