Sign in to follow this  
lumpodungpie

14 rounds on draft buddy

The spreadsheet stops at 14 rounds, I have 26rds, am i missing something? also, I cannot download compiler to the buddy. says it cannot find the file. I never changed anything form the initial downloading :thumbsup:

Hi lump,

Buddy is capable of handling 40 Rounds. In Draft Buddy, check the "setup" tab and the row called... "Number of draft rounds (maximum 40): 18" Default is 18, what does your's say?

With regard to your 2nd problem, are you sure the compiler and buddy files are in the same folder? After unzipping this file, your copy of the Cheatsheet Compiler and Draft Buddy (two .xls files) will be located on your hard drive in the directory:

/Program Files/Cheatsheet Compiler/

The most important box to get correct is the "Import Cheatsheet Compiler Data" box. Please ensure the Draft Buddy file you are using is in the same directory on your computer as the Compiler file you want to pull the cheatsheets from. Make sure that Compiler file is set on the league profile you want to use and has the cheatsheets in the final form ready for your draft (click the Compile Cheatsheets button in the Compiler if appropriate). Then, make sure the filename for the Compiler is entered correctly so Draft Buddy can find the file.

I have it set at 26 rounds, also evry time I click on compile cheatsheets, I get different results every time...... My files are in the same folder, I actually changed the file name and it worked correctly. I have my draft in an hour and I am a little flustered. I Appreciate the help you gave