Sign in to follow this  
Hoops

New Orleans Saints @ Green Bay Packers

Bad call refs!

Nah they got it right... Even Mike P. tweeted that it was a touchback. It's a continuous play, gotta stay out of the endzone period.

Good call. Lol. Yeah, those Vernon Davis and Finley guys are bums. And Colston was a stud tonight in a game where braes threw it 50 times. What were the #1WRs nos and what were that bum TES nos? Like I said. Good call.

The hell does that even say or mean?

Davis and Finley are too much of an injury risk to take in the Gates, Witten, Clark territory. You can gamble on them if you like, but if I'm taking a bonus position THAT early, I want a sure thing with consistent targets. Basically, the part of your post I could actually read is full of sarcasm failures. Sober up and try again in the morning.

Again, if you guys wanna use an early pick to pray for a garbage TD every week, go for it. You've committed at this point, I don't blame you guys for defending it. I wouldn't admit I focked up either. :thumbsup:

Starks was trusted to run the clock out.

Axually Grant had three carries on GB's penultimate drive.

Sean Peyton simply has too much of a "thing" for his new rookie running back.

How about you stop gushing about this Ingram kid and have him perform a little before you take the ball out of Brees hands in a spot like that.

Absolutely ridiculous call. Like a kid with a new toy. He tried to show off and got burned.

So far im glad i didnt draft any colts and not disappointed i missed on M.INgram.

Sproles seems like the man there...even tho he wont be in the end

did you see any holes that ingram could run through? that ol sucks. its not looking encouraging, but that was a good run D.

did you see any holes that ingram could run through? that ol sucks. its not looking encouraging, but that was a good run D.

Exactly. That dline was dominant most of the game. Horrible call.

He didn't do too great either. Another run of the mill mid-late round TE for people who waited and planned on getting 6-8 points from the spot. A redeeming TD grab when he's barely been on the field wouldn't help me sleep at night. I'm happy for the owners who aren't going to get beat because of his disappearing act, but New Orleans has always spread it around to about 8 different guys. That isn't going to change just because Graham is a good athlete.

You're the type of guy who says "if f you take away that 80 yd TD, he would have only averaged 3 yds a carry." :rolleyes:

How about you stop gushing about this Ingram kid and have him perform a little before you take the ball out of Brees hands in a spot like that.

Absolutely ridiculous call. Like a kid with a new toy. He tried to show off and got burned.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Focking beyond belief. :thumbsdown:

I mean they did try to pass in a short yard situation earlier and Brees got sacked.

Payton gave that game away. Horrible decision late. Not impressed at all by either defense.

Davis and Finley are too much of an injury risk to take in the Gates, Witten, Clark territory. You can gamble on them if you like, but if I'm taking a bonus position THAT early, I want a sure thing with consistent targets. Basically, the part of your post I could actually read is full of sarcasm failures. Sober up and try again in the morning.

Again, if you guys wanna use an early pick to pray for a garbage TD every week, go for it. You've committed at this point, I don't blame you guys for defending it. I wouldn't admit I focked up either. :thumbsup:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! yeah, cause Gates and Clark have never been injured. Dude, do you know what the he'll you're talking about? :shocking:

Good job idiot! :cheers:

Yeah...Vernon Davis, who hasn't missed a game in three seasons and has only missed.8 total in a 5 year career? Too many opening night beers...

Hahaha I laugh at this. Are you so blind that you haven't seen in the last few years that both Gates and Clark are totally injury prone. Do your research buddy before you make stupid statements.

And there's your garbage TD so you can fool yourselves into believing he should stay in your lineup.

He was targeted 7 times I think.

He was a redzone look several times (including the 4th down play that GB's defense blew up and chased Brees).

We're not solely looking at the carries or the fact that Starks was trusted to run the clock out.

Starks just looked like the stronger and more explosive back whereas Grant looked slow by comparison.

Only, he really didn't look slow.

Looked just fine going to the outside for 8 yards...averaged 5 yards a carry.

This will be a near 50/50 split for much of the year.

There is no clear RB1 (especially if Starks can't work more to pick up the blitz).

Only, he really didn't look slow.

Looked just fine going to the outside for 8 yards...averaged 5 yards a carry.

This will be a near 50/50 split for much of the year.

There is no clear RB1 (especially if Starks can't work more to pick up the blitz).

How was Starks supposed to pick up that corner blitz after coming through on the play action fake? His momentum naturally drives him forward to being in front of Rodgers.... Was he not supposed to come through on the play action when a blitz is threatened at the line?

Serious question... That's the blitz pick-up that he missed that comes to my mind...

That being said.... I thought Starks looked strong as a runner.... but they were having too much success in the air to really give the RBs a chance to shine...

How was Starks supposed to pick up that corner blitz after coming through on the play action fake? His momentum naturally drives him forward to being in front of Rodgers.... Was he not supposed to come through on the play action when a blitz is threatened at the line?

Serious question... That's the blitz pick-up that he missed that comes to my mind...

That being said.... I thought Starks looked strong as a runner.... but they were having too much success in the air to really give the RBs a chance to shine...

Its a tough blitz pickup for sure...and maybe in real time it is too fast to do, but they talked about him being alert and ready to basically abandon the fake to make sure he can get something on it.

I agree Starks looked strong...but Grant did too.

Starks had the long TD...and somehow the guy people are writing off still had more yards on fewer carries.

Damn, both of those offenses are focking good - a real good chance these two meet again for the NFC championship.

p.s. Yes, a terrible call on the goal line. Call me crazy, but I want the ball in my best player's hands to wiin the game - that would be Brees.

From a fantasy standpoint... Do you guys think it might be worth while picking up Cobb? I wouldn't waste a waiver on him, but if you can pick him up, do you think he might move up to the role that Nelson moved up to last year? I can see Driver, Jennings, Nelson of last year being Jennings, Nelson, and Cobb. The potential return TDs would be a bonus too.

Don't worry, I am not over-hyping a guy after one game, but the dude did seem to have an extra gear and ran tough.

How do you draw that conclusion? What I saw, Brees AND Ingram could do nothing near the goal line. Brees got run off and sacked in play action near the goal. NOTHING WAS WORKING. Should they bench Brees?

That's more on the Packers D than blaming one guy or another on the Saints.