BunnysBastatrds

What Movie Title Describes Your Last Sexual Encounter?

On 1/19/2020 at 2:13 PM, vuduchile said:

Blow

Cause you blow at it? Makes complete sense 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

By far the dumbest thing you ever said. Wow. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, shotsup said:

Lmfao sure it was bud. Talk about pathetic alchy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, shotsup said:

I think you might want to peruse some of his other posts before saying this. He has quite a resume. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I think you might want to peruse some of his other posts before saying this. He has quite a resume. :lol:

Like yours? There was a thread you were getting your ass tore up from the stupid sh1t you said. Literally by everyone. 

But that’s old sh1t right? We don’t wanna focus on that right? 🤣🤣🤣

little tip: don’t talk sh1t to someone randomly if you don’t want to make yourself look like an idiot 😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Like yours? There was a thread you were getting your ass tore up from the stupid sh1t you said. Literally by everyone. 

But that’s old sh1t right? We don’t wanna focus on that right? 🤣🤣🤣

little tip: don’t talk sh1t to someone randomly if you don’t want to make yourself look like an idiot 😂😂😂

You look like an idiot at every post. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I look like an idiot at every post. :lol:

Yea you do. Makes sense. If I was gettin my ass thrashed like you were I’d do whatever I could to try and get attention off of me 🤣🤣🤣

fyi, kind of pathetic how you act too bruh. Might wanna stop. 

On 1/19/2020 at 12:17 PM, frank said:

Chasing Amy

We like to call her fingercuffs

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Yea you do. Makes sense. If I was gettin my ass thrashed like you were I’d do whatever I could to try and get attention off of me 🤣🤣🤣

fyi, kind of pathetic how you act too bruh. Might wanna stop. 

I don’t mind attention and I can take a joke. You are a joke

• Thanks 1

Do people still use bruh unironically in 2020? I figured that went the way of cuck and nothingburger by now.

Just now, MDC said:

Do people still use bruh unironically in 2020? I figured that went the way of cuck and nothingburger by now.

I’ve only heard cucks use it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I don’t mind attention and I can take a joke. I am a joke

Yea I know you are a joke. That’s fine. No one cares. My give a damn is busted so I’m not really gonna answers anymore. I’d rather enjoy the show I’m watching and the craft brews I picked up after work today. Have fun with the sh1t talking. God knows y’all need some help with it 

And the quote manipulation? That’s still a thing ? Or just us adults don’t do that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shotsup said:

And the quote manipulation? That’s still a thing ? Or just us adults don’t do that. 

He is very sensitive and immature. Not really becoming of a man with his pedigree.

22 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Lmfao sure it was bud. Talk about pathetic alchy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So basically you are saying you’ve said dumber stuff then that. Got it. Noted. 

Just now, shotsup said:

So basically you are saying you’ve said dumber stuff then that. Got it. Noted. 

Yawn

sure alchy. Surprised you haven’t died yet from a failed liver. Shouldn’t be too much longer right? 😂

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Nah Hoss’.  It’s cuz I been done had a blowie last night from y’all’s momz. 

2 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Nah Hoss’.  It’s cuz I been done had a blowie last night from y’all’s momz. 

What is wrong with you? 

3 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Just trying to communicate. 

No, I’m talking about my question to you in the other thread. What is wrong with you? Why do you ruin good threads by trying to talk sh1t with me unprovoked? What is your problem? 

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

No, I’m talking about my question to you in the other thread. What is wrong with you? Why do you ruin good threads by trying to talk sh1t with me unprovoked? What is your problem? 

Why don’t you just pretend to ignore him? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I shouldn’t have to explain this again.  

You constantly set yourself up to be the board clown with your lies and other nonsense.  

You don’t need my help to look stupid.  You do just fine on your own.   But, I’ll continue to point it out whenever I see it. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I shouldn’t have to explain this again.  

You constantly set yourself up to be the board clown with your lies and other nonsense.  

You don’t need my help to look stupid.  You do just fine on your own.   But, I’ll continue to point it out whenever I see it. 

Wrong wrong wrong. You keep spouting the same sh1t. But NOONE in the threads were talking sh1t. No one commented anything negative from what I said at all. YOU on the other hand come in and immediately start lying and talking sh1t. You’ve made yourself look stupid and I’m not the only one who thinks that. 

So here’s a tip: just shut your mouth. That’s it. Pretty simple. Everyone is having a good convo, talking and then you come in like a wet blanket and immediately start trying to start an argument. So stop. No one wants you here if you are just gonna do that. Leave if that’s all you’re here for. Other than that, shut the fock up and stop acting like a focking immature brat 

39 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Wrong wrong wrong. You keep spouting the same sh1t. But NOONE in the threads were talking sh1t. No one commented anything negative from what I said at all. YOU on the other hand come in and immediately start lying and talking sh1t. You’ve made yourself look stupid and I’m not the only one who thinks that. 

So here’s a tip: just shut your mouth. That’s it. Pretty simple. Everyone is having a good convo, talking and then you come in like a wet blanket and immediately start trying to start an argument. So stop. No one wants you here if you are just gonna do that. Leave if that’s all you’re here for. Other than that, shut the fock up and stop acting like a focking immature brat 

Nah.  I think I’ll stick around and comment on whatever I want, whenever I want. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Nah.  I think I’ll stick around and comment on whatever I want, whenever I want. 

That’s all a b1tch boy can do. Is hide behind his screen, lie as much as he wants about someone, and y’all sh1t. We see your true colors. That of a baby back b1tch. I’m done with you. Nothing more pathetic than a scared whiny brat. Even acknowledges he lies. 

Pathetic 

• Thanks 1

For entertainment purposes what is the other thread you speak of ?

As I see digbynumbers getting slapped by at least 3 members on this page alone I notice nothing changed. He’s still a clueless Gomer 

• Like 1

The Act (not technically a movie title)

Also, just noticed Digby spells yeah as yea. I’ve only seen that one other time on here before. Is it an East Coast thing?

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

The Act (not technically a movie title)

Also, just noticed Digby spells yeah as yea. I’ve only seen that one other time on here before. Is it an East Coast thing?

Eh not sure. It’s more of a texting thing. I only log in to this site on my phone. So I usually just speed type and don’t really bother too much about making my sentences like I would if I was typing up an email or typing a paper. It’s just shorthand things. Such as me saying “wanna” instead of “want to”. 

3 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

No it’s a lazy millennial thing. He also says bruh which is a special needs thing. 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Eh not sure. It’s more of a texting thing. I only log in to this site on my phone. So I usually just speed type and don’t really bother too much about making my sentences like I would if I was typing up an email or typing a paper. It’s just shorthand things. Such as me saying “wanna” instead of “want to”. 

I guessed it. Lazy millennial thing. 

Just now, shotsup said:

No it’s a lazy millennial thing. He also says bruh which is a special needs thing. 

Bruh is dumb. But all my brit friend say bruv, which I assume is an unholy union between bruh and. Guvnor. I hate that one. 

1 minute ago, shotsup said:

Isn’t there a two day old beer bottle with some booze still left in it that you should be lapping up alchy? 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Just curious. As I’ve only known one other person to spell it like that. 

Carry on...

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Just curious. As I’ve only known one other person to spell it like that. 

Carry on...

Who

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Bruh is dumb. But all my brit friend say bruv, which I assume is an unholy union between bruh and. Guvnor. I hate that one. 

I’ve heard brü. It’s either S African or Aussie-not sure-as they both sound the same to me. 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Isn’t there a two day old beer bottle with some booze still left in it that you should be lapping up alchy? 

I am in your head. You are a one trick pony. Keep referencing the alcohol. It’s all you got. Owned kid.