BunnysBastatrds

What Movie Title Describes Your Last Sexual Encounter?

Just now, OldMaid said:

I’ve heard brü. It’s either S African or Aussie-not sure-as they both sound the same to me. 

Oh south Africans just butcher English. I know a few.

Aussies are fun. I like their version of English. 

It's annoying, I pick up random slang from England, Australia, South Africa... Then sound like a doosh back home. 

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

The Muppet

I was afraid you’d say me. LOL. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

I’ve heard brü. It’s either S African or Aussie-not sure-as they both sound the same to me. 

Bruh is usually something I say when someone on here is being a focktard. It’s usually purposely meant demean someone. Not always but most of the time it is for me. Like when the alchy here is being overly aggravating for no reason other than he’s drunk and unhappy so he comes on here and acts like a d1ck. Guys like that haven’t changed and usually aren’t fun to be around. 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Bruh is usually something I say when someone on here is being a focktard. It’s usually purposely meant demean someone. Not always but most of the time it is for me. Like when the alchy here is being overly aggravating for no reason other than he’s drunk and unhappy so he comes on here and acts like a d1ck. Guys like that haven’t changed and usually aren’t fun to be around. 

Lighten up, Nancy.💋

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, shotsup said:

I am in your head. You are a one trick pony. Keep referencing the alcohol. It’s all you got. Owned kid. 

Here is another prime example. Notice how the drunkard lashes out when no one is talking to him. He craves the attention and in his drunken stupor he thinks he’s “winning” an argument when there is no argument at all. Quite pathetic. But drinks usually are. 

Would be nice he just stopped and acted civil for once but that’s too much to ask. Especially for him and a few others here who live to troll. Matter of fact, I thought this one died of liver failure since we haven’t heard from him in a while. Gotta say, the place was much better with one less troll here 

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Oh south Africans just butcher English. I know a few.

Aussies are fun. I like their version of English. 

It's annoying, I pick up random slang from England, Australia, South Africa... Then sound like a doosh back home. 

My sister’s 2nd husband was a Brit. I picked up a few good ones from him. 

7 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

The Muppet

She’s back?

Just now, OldMaid said:

Lighten up, Nancy.💋

Don’t worry sweetheart I’m perfectly calm. I just don’t appreciate idiots like alchy talking sh1t and trying to start something when no one else is doing anything but have a conversation. Such as this one. I don’t think it’s too much to ask for people to just quit trying to start an argument where there isn’t one. It’s like they want people to be arguing in every. Single. Thread. It’s exhausting and aggravating. You can’t get a good conversation going when you’ve got idiots like him constantly trying to start something. 

To be sure I’m not the only one who gets aggravated when idiots like I’m intentionally ruin a good thread that way 

Just now, Bier Meister said:

She’s back?

Probably not. Just noting  coincidence.

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Here is another prime example. Notice how the drunkard lashes out when no one is talking to him.

Yet you quoted me multiple times. But no one is talking to me. 

Get your stories straight “man” :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shotsup said:

Yet you quoted me multiple times. But no one is talking to me. 

Get your stories straight “man” :lol:

Sure bruh. If you say so. I just don’t care enough to entertain a drunken fool tonight.   Go lay down in front of the toilet since that’s where you’ll end up anyway. 

Peace ✌🏻 

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Sure bruh. If you say so. I just don’t care enough to entertain a drunken fool tonight.   Go lay down in front of the toilet since that’s where you’ll end up anyway. 

Peace ✌🏻 

Ha. You just don’t care enough after 2 hours. LOL. 

4 minutes ago, shotsup said:

Ha. You just don’t care enough after 2 hours. LOL. 

🏻

42 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

The Muppet

:nono:

Also, as far as the yea vs yeah thing, I'll take "Yeah!"
Damn, I love this song

6 hours ago, OldMaid said:

The Muppet

Ever hear from them ? What’s it like - 5 years or more now ?