Sign in to follow this  
16 and 33

trying to move Wayne

I'd like to upgrade my WR corps. Reggie Wayne is my WR1 but I'm still concerned, even with the week 1 production. The other owner has stated on the league message board Miles Austin is on the trading block. My QB is Romo.

Got an offer today - his Shon Greene for my Ryan Matthews. I told him no thank you.

The other owner has had a pretty regular email dialogue going with me trying to work something out for the last 10 days or so.

12 team, standard PPR scoring with 4 point passing TDs, TE required, 2 RB/3WR. Short bench (9 starters 6 bench).

Four player trade from this group:

16 and 33

Jahvid Best

Ryan Matthews

Reggie Wayne

The Other Guy

Miles Austin

Kenny Britt

Shon Greene

Any ideas on the best value going forward?

Leaning towards Matthews/Wayne for Austin/Greene, which I think he will accept. My other RBs are Rice/Best/Ingram. The real question is whether Austin or Britt will outscore Wayne the rest of the way. Austin seems like the safer choice, but the knucklehead is tempting.

In a PPR league, I'd probably sit tight with what you have. Shonn Greene's value is very limited in this format because he offers very little in the passing game. Ryan Mathews is a much better pass catcher and playmaker.

As for Reggie Wayne, he will still get plenty of targets in my opinion. Which means in PPR leagues, I think he still holds a lot of his value. Indy will likely be playing from behind a lot this year, which is even better for Wayne's chances/targets. I do not think Miles Austin is an upgrade. If anything, they are a wash. I love Kenny Britt this year. He has top 10 WR ability. But he does have some risk, and in PPR leagues, I still think Wayne will be more consistent.