Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Those who waited to draft a QB and drafted Stafford.

Your team must be stacked, much like mine. :headbanger: :doublethumbsup:

Drafted Stafford in the 8th and 9th rounds in 2 different leagues.

REPRESENT! :cheers:

One of my teams is pretty good.

Right now, before injuries <_<

PPR

Stafford, E Manning, Kolb

Rice, S. Jackson, R. Bush, Spiller

Miles, Britt, Nicks, Edwards, Dixon

Finley, Chandler

110 points with Bush, Hicks/Dixon, Miles to go.

Guy i am playing has 89 with 4 players to go. and he started Colston!

His ability has never been the question. It's no secret that he was going to put up points. I tried to get him as a backup in every league.

It's whether or not he puts up points for more than 6-8 games a year (and I hope he does as a Lions fan).

I have him in one league and missed out on him by 3 picks in another.

I ended up with Eli in that other league :-(

I drafted Stafford in the 8th round, and have Vick as one of two keepers as my 20th round pick. I may keep both of these QBs for next year.

I will join the party, I worked my mock drafts around getting 4 guys at the right price and so far so good, all producing nicely, hopefully it keeps up and Stafford stays healthy.

T. Hightower - 6th

M. Stafford - 7th

J. Graham - 9th

N. Burleson - 12th (we play 3 WR)

8th and 9th rounds?! Did you guys draft early or something? He went in the 4th, 5th, and early 6th in my three leagues. Congrats on the value i guess.

8th and 9th rounds?! Did you guys draft early or something? He went in the 4th, 5th, and early 6th in my three leagues. Congrats on the value i guess.

We drafted before preseason. I took him at 8.2 (12 team two keeper league; most people kept elite QBs as well.)

Looks like a genius move so far. Hopefully Stafford stays healthy or you migh end up suddenly being very thin at QB.

Looks like a genius move so far. Hopefully Stafford stays healthy or you migh end up suddenly being very thin at QB.

I am sure most of us took our backups very quickly

Funny how many Romo/Stafford combos out there

I have Stafford in both of my leagues, started him in one and Romo in the other, already debating on starting him in both until he breaks down

Took Matt Ryan in the 7th and Stafford in the 8th round in my 12 teamer, but have started Stafford both weeks, so I guess I drafted my backup QB before my starter. :D

138.3 pts with Bush not playing and hixon/hicks tomorrow night :music_guitarred:

Drafted before preseason so I took Peyton Manning in the 3rd round...ouch.

I ended up picking up Stafford in the 7th, and dropped Peyton for Cam Newton last week...feeling pretty good about my qb situation right about now. I can only imagine how much better my team would be if I hadn't drafted Manning rd 3.

I have him & Romo.

Me too.

I also own Jamaal Charles. One of my QB's is going to have to go on the market. The problem is both Stafford and Romo are injury prone it seems. <_<

I have him & Romo.

I had Romo and Stafford but i traded Stafford before week 1 :shocking: Yes i traded Stafford and Calvin Johnson but my team is better now :thumbsup:

I have Brady and Stafford in a 14 team league :ninja:

Me too.

I also own Jamaal Charles. One of my QB's is going to have to go on the market. The problem is both Stafford and Romo are injury prone it seems. <_<

I have said it all along...Stafford isn't "injury prone"...he's been unlucky. He'll be fine this year. He's taken some pretty good hits, and has popped right back up.

I have said it all along...Stafford isn't "injury prone"...he's been unlucky. He'll be fine this year. He's taken some pretty good hits, and has popped right back up.

It's Matt Shaub 2009 all over again. He'll stay healthy and produce top 5 numbers.

Fingers crossed .

got him in the 7th round.....go stafford. got ben in the 6th.

ppr

stafford, big ben

rrice,shonne greene

MEGA,mike wallace, steve johnson

12 man....if healthy i see good things ahead.....

got him in the 7th round.....go stafford. got ben in the 6th.

ppr

stafford, big ben

rrice,shonne greene

MEGA,mike wallace, steve johnson

12 man....if healthy i see good things ahead.....

Drafted before preseason so I took Peyton Manning in the 3rd round...ouch.

I ended up picking up Stafford in the 7th, and dropped Peyton for Cam Newton last week...feeling pretty good about my qb situation right about now. I can only imagine how much better my team would be if I hadn't drafted Manning rd 3.

Im with you on that one. I often look at the draft recap to remind myself who I could have taken had Mannings name value not lured me in.

the vick owner in our league took him in the 7th before a few teams even drafted their starter...pissed those owners off a lot i thought it was hilarious. looks like it might pay off with vick (shockingly) going down.

Auction draft. Got Brees and had Stafford targeted as my backup, but he went for too much. Wish I had paid an extra couple bucks now. Got Megatron, Burleson and Petigrew though.

:pointstosky:

I drafted Big Ben and Schaub, but before week one games traded away Big Ben for Stafford (other players involved in trade). Problem is, I sat Stafford week one for Schaub and it cost me the game. Not yesterday. I have Best as well so a TD hookup between the two of them was awesome!

Don't say those things as I have both Romo and Stafford. I have yet to start Romo. :headbanger:

Me too.