Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Those who waited to draft a QB and drafted Stafford.

Riding the Stafford and Little Ben combo (he ain't been Big yet). And have Best as well. Intent was to play Best as my #3 RB/Flex most of the time and Ben as my QB starter but both are too hot to keep on the bench. I hope Stafford continues to tear it up.

LOL... I was 12th pick ... I took Vick & Calvin Johnson with my first two picks.. Was able to get him in the 6th... I actually started him this week over Vick...glad I did... I have a 22 point lead going into tonight's game..with me being done and my opponent having Bradshaw left. I can only wait and see.... but had I started Vick.. I wouldn't have had a chance.

:-)

I am in the semi finals in both leagues I drafted Stafford 8th and 9th rounds.

:doublethumbsup:

Also grabbed Eli Manning on both those teams. :banana:

and Newton on one :overhead:

Drafted him! Then traded him away for Fred Jackson because I also had Romo. I'm very happy with Romo, I just wish Jackson could have stayed healthy! But I'm still movin' on!

hopefully riding the Stafford train into next weeks championship!

hopefully riding the Stafford train into next weeks championship!

This!

Took him at 12/14 in the 5th & Jimmy Graham at the next wrap-around.

Could have perhaps waited & still got him, but really wanted both guys & that's one long azz turn coming back in a 14 team league.

McGahee in the 8th helped out.. but I was not very stoked after my draft. Some teams with at least 2 quality player's worth of deeper rosters. I just happened to pick some guys that panned out.. including Forte.

I'm starting Stafford in week 15. I drafted him in the 9th round just in case Vick got hurt. I really need a 3 touchdown or better day from Stafford this week.

Bingo. Nice pick. That certainly worked out for you.

I took him in my auction keeper league as my only QB. Everbody laughed at me when I said he was going to put up great numbers this year. They can all suck it b/c I get to keep him for a cheap price next year.

Stafford

Charles

Hillis

MJD

Bowe

Lloyd

4-8-1

Reached for him in the 5th

I think I'm playing Eli this week because my semi-final opponent has Victor Cruz.....smart play?

I went Ryan in the 5th with Bradford as backup. Dumped Bradford in Week 2 and picked up Cammie Cam. Then traded Cam for... Knowshown Focking Moreno :wall: had Cutler and Smith as backups. Managed to get the #2 seed anyway. I like having a QB playing for his playoff life anyway, so go Matty Ice!

I typically always wait to draft QBs late and this year was no different. I went Big Ben and Stafford in the 8th and 9th and have been very pleased. I am a big Stafford fan, having seen him play in highschool...

I typically always wait to draft QBs late and this year was no different. I went Big Ben and Stafford in the 8th and 9th and have been very pleased. I am a big Stafford fan, having seen him play in highschool...

Same here...Roethlisberger in the 7th, Stafford in the 12th but did so thinking Stafford would have the better season. Having a top 5-6 QB at a 12th round price has been awesome.

Drafted Stafford late in a 16-team league.

After Roddy White's 25 pts for me last night, I seem to be on my way to the league championship.

Thought I was done for after losing felix jones and fred jackson.

Spiller has been decent and felix is back with a great matchup!