Sign in to follow this  
dreen626

Pats vs Chargers

Hate the Chargers' defenders acting injured so they can get an injury timeout. I think that when a player needs an injury timeout they should have to sit out the whole rest of the series, not just the next play. :thumbsdown:

Wow, Tolbert really stunk at the goal line on that last drive. He was going down before a Pats player even touched him. Maybe Mathews does have a chance to become the bell cow this season. :dunno:

Pats goal line D two weeks in a row shutting down a 4th and goal. Now if only they could play the rest of the field.......

Wow, Tolbert really stunk at the goal line on that last drive. He was going down before a Pats player even touched him. Maybe Mathews does have a chance to become the bell cow this season. :dunno:

Yeah that was AWFUL.

He looked fat and slow there.

Actually, I think that goal line play was just a terrible choice. You have a guy Tolbert's size and his power and you run it off tackle? How about letting him just slam the ball up the middle?

Actually, I think that goal line play was just a terrible choice. You have a guy Tolbert's size and his power and you run it off tackle? How about letting him just slam the ball up the middle?

I dunno, there was actually a BIG whole there for Tolbert to run through. He was just too fat and slow to get to it. Plus he started falling down before Mayo even touched him.

Is Gates even in the game???

I think Gates and VJax are in awe of the Pats offense and its hindering their play.

McCourty is a dumbass!!!

What a stupid ass penalty!

Nice coaching NORV :overhead:

Patriots went 25 yards in 7 seconds. :pointstosky:

3 free on the board

Anyone else get overly excited when the fat dlineman intercepts the ball and starts running it back?

My own dog looked at me like "I don't know him."

:banana:

Dude has better hands than Chris Johnson, feel bad for the Raiders man, that dude single handedly cost them the game.

Chargers resorting to cheapshots on Bradys knee... Stay Classy San Diego

Chargers haven't been classy since the days of LT and Lights Out Merriman. I hope the refs get on their asses.

Very scary shot on brady's knee.. jesus.. lucky there.

he seems fine

Very scary shot on brady's knee.. jesus.. lucky there.

he seems fine

I sure hope the Pats put Hoyer in if they have a big lead in the fourth quarter, because the Chargers absolutely will take out Brady if they can.

VJax having a huge game. Pats need to get to Rivers or he is going to complete those passes every time.