Sign in to follow this  
Kent

Arian Foster One Half And Done

He does not look hurt just upset maybe becasue Kubiak wants to limit his carries ? Last play Tate let his guy sack Schuab so if Foster is not in on the next series then yes something maybe wrong with Foster .

He does not look hurt just upset maybe becasue Kubiak wants to limit his carries ? Last play Tate let his guy sack Schuab so if Foster is not in on the next series then yes something maybe wrong with Foster .

He hasn't been back since the end of the 2nd quarter.

Missed the first two series of the 3rd.

HAMMY.

Maybe MCL.

Slaton is now getting carries to give Tate a breather.

Its over for Foster boys.

:first:

The amount of injuries today is just unbelievable.

Black SUnday.

I have Vick...and I'm scared.

Hammy injuries linger. this could be a few weeks off for Foster. Enough time for Tate to take over. Unfortunate for Foster who is a great back but its a league of opportunity as Kubiack said.

The only thing I wonder is how bad is it as I am watching Foster walk up and down the sidelines. no issues. no limp. That I dont understand,. Maybe Kubiak just decided that Tate was running better. Cant wait to hear the after game comments.

Hammy injuries linger. this could be a few weeks off for Foster. Enough time for Tate to take over. Unfortunate for Foster who is a great back but its a league of opportunity as Kubiack said.

The only thing I wonder is how bad is it as I am watching Foster walk up and down the sidelines. no issues. no limp. That I dont understand,. Maybe Kubiak just decided that Tate was running better. Cant wait to hear the after game comments.

With no official word, I'm wondering if they planned to only go the first half anyway and Foster is just pissed.

I have Vick...and I'm scared.

You and me both. I just need a few points out of him to win this week, then hopefully Reid rests him for the rest of the game...

http://twitter.com/#!/NickScurfield/statuses/115565725686571008

Gary Kubiak on Arian Foster: "He’s fine. He obviously wasn’t himself and got pretty fatigued. He wanted to play in the second half."

:wall:

I'm getting fatigued watching my big money team drop to 0-2, although I had no chance in either one as my opponent decided to go nuts in both games. However, if this is the price I must pay to get a healthy Foster for the rest of the season, so be it. I just question how hard Foster really went in practice this week (like Kubiak said he did) if he is this tired after 12 touches.

I'm gettin what I deserve for being dumb enough to draft this guy at #3. The final hammer will come tonight at 830 pm after Vick runs for his 2nd TD after throwing for 3, and me remembering he was staring me in the face at 3.

I do have Tate too but something tells me it wont be a cleqan break. Foster for a quarter and a half every game, then Tate - neither gets a full game of stats...

I'd trade Foster now if I thought I could get a decent player for him.