Brandon Lloyd

Fred Jackson

Delone Carter

Fred Davis

Denarius Moore

Titus Young

Fitzpatrick

Bradford

I feel like Matthews is going to have a good game against KC, even with Tolbert in there

Should I start Fred Jackson over him though? I don't feel too great about Blount either...though I have no idea what the Falcons's run defense is like

I'm also tempted to start Fitzpatrick over Rodgers... I'm a Bears fan and I want to enjoy watching and rooting for the bears... Someone slap some sense into me

I'll help you back.

I am a Bears fan.

I know where your coming from but you can't bench Rodgers.

I am having the same problemwith Matthews and Jackson. As of now I am leaning towards Matthews.

I would play Matthews. Also I'm not sure I would bench Fred Davis over Vernon Davis.

Fred has been the man that Sexy Rexy has been getting the ball to

Can't really decide on my rb's

Standard 10 team non-ppr

Rodgers

Forte

Matthews

Blount

Andre Johnson

Nate Burleson

Vernon Davis

Texans D/st

Akers

Bench

Brandon Lloyd

Fred Jackson

Delone Carter

Fred Davis

Denarius Moore

Titus Young

Fitzpatrick

Bradford

I feel like Matthews is going to have a good game against KC, even with Tolbert in there

Should I start Fred Jackson over him though? I don't feel too great about Blount either...though I have no idea what the Falcons's run defense is like

I'm also tempted to start Fitzpatrick over Rodgers... I'm a Bears fan and I want to enjoy watching and rooting for the bears... Someone slap some sense into me

I'll help you back.

That is a tough one. Blount may have limited carries against if ATL gets up early which I think they will. And F. Jax may not get many carries if they are playing from behind the Brady show all day. I would go Blount and Matthews also. Matthews will probably get a lot of carries and is going against a horrible KC defense. Start Fitzpatrick! Go out on a limb NE pass defense is probably one of the worst in the NFL. Rodgers will also have a great game just like Brees did last week against CHI. Go out on a limb its only one week right? Good luck