Sign in to follow this  
rogwadd

Trade: Real Deep @ RB (PPR)

This league is a free autodraft among local friends. We start 2 RBs, 2 WRs, WR/RB flex, and WR/TE flex. I excluded DEF and kickers from my preranking and apparently got loaded up with RBs over WRs.

I'm RB deep in a PPR and need real help with WR. I want to trade Ryan Mathews or Matt Forte for a WR1. I would like to Keep Forte over Mathews. Do you agree? I'll be left w/ DMac, Rice, Forte, Tate, & Beanie.

Among those teams in need, I'm looking at Fitzgerald, VJAX, Maclin, Stevie Johnson, Meachem, White, BMarsh, or Nicks. I've already got Nelson and I think I'm happy with him. Leaning towards Fitz. Current WRs are MWilliams (TB), Nate Washington, Boldin, David Nelson, Harvin, Ford. What's your take rest of season for my targets? A trade feasible?

Could also go Beanie for the likes of Julio or DeSean I guess. What do you think?

Keep forte, especially in PPR. him and rice should be fantasy gods in that as your RBs and flex. Matthews may not be enough trade leverage for a #1 receiver though with tolbert lurking still. I'd find it very hard to trade fitz for matthews if that was up to me. beanie won't go for desean either. You can give that a shot but I doubt anyone would take that trade. Your best bet would be to package matthews with maybe boldin/wells for a a fitz/white.

See Mine : http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=390676