Sign in to follow this  
falcons88

V Jackson or R. Wayne

Do I keep in Vincent Jackson against Revis and coming off the hammy, or Reggie Wayne in a shootout and could even get garbage points?

I do this to my self all the time. I am such an idiot....(Chris Farley yelling at himself)

man that is a close one. word out of ny is that revis will not be on vjax exclusively, if that helps. wayne has a plus matchup. tough call. if it were me, i'd start vjax only because i'd really regret it if i sat my stud and he went off, and the other guy didn't. if it's the other way around, i would be kicking myself too, but less so.

I think Vincent Jackson will be on Revis island the entire game, which means he's probably going to get 20-30 receiving yards and nothing else.

I would start Reggie Wayne. Colts will be forced to pass often because the Saints will have the lead throughout. Even if Wayne doesn't find the end zone, he will certainly get more than 30 yards.

Def VJax!!!

VJAX never bench your studs!!!.....but just in case bring your sunscreen it can get pretty hot on Revis Island and youd hate to get burned