Sign in to follow this  
Bui

R u focking serious Harbaugh?

Disgusting. Needed that TD so bad, they didn't even challenge. Clear cut forward progress for the TD. What the f*ck.

Disgusting. Needed that TD so bad, they didn't even challenge. Clear cut forward progress for the TD. What the f*ck.

Even if we challenged it we would of lost challenge the refs blew the whistle early.... Two calls that was bullshitt!! imagine that.....

You're right, this couldn't have gone into the thread titled "Steelers vs Ravens". D1ck. <_<

You're right, this couldn't have gone into the thread titled "Steelers vs Ravens". D1ck. <_<

Sorry just effing raging right now

Sorry just effing raging right now

Same here. As a Rice owner, I'm a little dickish myself too.

The whistle was blown because Rice was stopped, surrounded by Steelers being pushed back and they were trying to strip the ball.

Suppose the ball popped out after that whistle blew.............would it have been too early then? Didn't think so. :wave:

The whistle was blown because Rice was stopped, surrounded by Steelers being pushed back and they were trying to strip the ball.

Suppose the ball popped out after that whistle blew.............would it have been too early then? Didn't think so. :wave:

I dont think he was stopped! I have never seen it blown dead that quick, rice got ripped!

:bench:

80 percent of goal line runs have the RB "stopping" at some point. The refs should not blow the whistle for forward progress on the goal line. Unless a knee or elbow hits the ground, swallow the whistles.

What I don't get is the announcers said that during a challenge there is no audio allowed.. So if that was the case and they did challenge the play it would have been a TD because he did get in if there was no whistle (which supposedly in the challenge would not have been there).

What I don't get is the announcers said that during a challenge there is no audio allowed.. So if that was the case and they did challenge the play it would have been a TD because he did get in if there was no whistle (which supposedly in the challenge would not have been there).

I think they misspoke. I don't think you can challenge foward progress unless you challenge the spot.

I don't know if there is audio allowed or not, but even if audio was not allowed, the play WOULD NOT have been overturned.

Well before Rice was pushed into the endzone, you can see the linesmen running down the 1-yard line, with his hand up indicating the play is dead, and he's marking the spot of the ball. AFTER THIS, two Ravens linemen push the pile & Rice (which is illegal, BTW) into the endzone.

The officials made the right call, and Harbaugh made the right call in not challenging.

Rice was stopped, there was only the surge forward because of him getting pushed in the back by his fullback...