Sign in to follow this  
eb122

Help Eb decide whether to make a trade!

Hey friends!! My team in a 2 ppr, average, yardage, td scoring league is right in the middle of the pack and looking good for a playoff push. We start 2 RB's, 3 WR/TE's(TE = WR).

At RB I have Chris Johnson, Sproles, Benson, and Addai

At WR/TE i have B Marshall, Boldin, Antonio Brown, Wayne, Fred Davis, Crabtree(all pretty solid)

I was offered M. Turner for Marshall straight up and have also discussed trading CJ and Marshall for Ray Rice and Mike Williams(TB). These trades would improve my RB scores by a bit, but if CJ can play up to his ability I dont really need to downgrade Marshall at WR. So I would be losing some WR strength and am just not sure if losing the WR points is worth the lesser upgrade at RB.

What do my fellow fantasy experts think? Also who would you start if I dont make the trade? I have been starting Sproles and CJ at RB and marsh, Boldin and either davis or Brown at Wr, but crabtree is tempting.

Leave a link and I will respond to your post as well.

Thanks,

Eb

Hey friends!! My team in a 2 ppr, average, yardage, td scoring league is right in the middle of the pack and looking good for a playoff push. We start 2 RB's, 3 WR/TE's(TE = WR).

At RB I have Chris Johnson, Sproles, Benson, and Addai

At WR/TE i have B Marshall, Boldin, Antonio Brown, Wayne, Fred Davis, Crabtree(all pretty solid)

I was offered M. Turner for Marshall straight up and have also discussed trading CJ and Marshall for Ray Rice and Mike Williams(TB). These trades would improve my RB scores by a bit, but if CJ can play up to his ability I dont really need to downgrade Marshall at WR. So I would be losing some WR strength and am just not sure if losing the WR points is worth the lesser upgrade at RB.

What do my fellow fantasy experts think? Also who would you start if I dont make the trade? I have been starting Sproles and CJ at RB and marsh, Boldin and either davis or Brown at Wr, but crabtree is tempting.

Leave a link and I will respond to your post as well.

Thanks,

Eb

Thanks for the articulate reply on my link... I'd say do the Turner trade in a heartbeat because you are deep at WR and could use help at RB, plus I think Turner will put more points up by the end of the year.

edit: actually, both trades look good.. but I'd try to unload Benson asap because his production is gonna go way down (his schedule is ridiculous). I personally am starting Helu over Benson this week and am shopping him hard for WR help.