Sign in to follow this  
PATSSOX

Cowboys WRs.......?

Warning....I have decided to start L Rob in a league I canNOT make the right decision....so this GUARANTEES he will do very little tonight....you have been warned !!!! :shocking:

Warning....I have decided to start L Rob in a league I canNOT make the right decision....so this GUARANTEES he will do very little tonight....you have been warned !!!! :shocking:

No the fact that for the last 7 weeks he has had a good game followed by a ok game is why he will have just an OK game tonight and good enough reason for me to change back to Bryant :thumbsup: If it was just 3 or 4 weeks wouldnt pay much attention to it but 7 weeks. Well it sounds like good excuse to me

Me and you are on the same page :pointstosky: so we will either sink or swim :doh: However im still worried about benching Bryant for Robinson. If the Cowboys get up and do not go to 3 WR sets does that limit the production we might get from Robinson?

Now i have talked myself back into starting Steve Johnson in one league over Robinson. Even though in Johnson's first game vs Dolphins he had 2 catches for 16 yards :o Well maybe i better go with Robinson. Im a damn mess

Hmmmmmm very good point. The Cowboys were having to throw a ton last week, if they are up they may not need Robinson on the field in those 3 WR sets. Hopefully their defense will suck again... Robinson got his production early last week though whereas Austin's and Bryant's came late.

I just saw something that may change my mind.

Look at Robinson's last few games.....

WEEK	DATE	        OPP  CATCHES	YARDS	TD	PTS
8	10/30/2011	@PHI	5	103	1	17.3
9	11/6/2011	SEA	5	32	1	9.2
10	11/13/2011	BUF	3	73	2	19.3
11	11/20/2011	@WAS	4	34	1	9.4
12	11/24/2011	MIA	7	79	2	19.9
13	12/4/2011	@ARI	4	72	0	7.2
14	12/11/2011	NYG	4	137	1	20.7
15	12/17/2011	@TB	-	-	-	-

You see a pattern there boys?? Great game(17.3), ok game(9.2), great game(19.3), ok game(9.4), great game(19.9), ok game(7.2), great game(20.7), ??????

Dez you may just be in my lineup after all :shocking:

I don't think you can put stock into this kind of analysis, too many other variables. And if you did put credit into it, it's still a 50/50 shot, so no reason to sit this week with a 50/50 shot of having a good game.

I don't think you can put stock into this kind of analysis, too many other variables. And if you did put credit into it, it's still a 50/50 shot, so no reason to sit this week with a 50/50 shot of having a good game.

OK OK im just trying to justify my flip flop and make myself feel better when Robinson catches 2 TDs :blink:

I'm sticking with Robinson because Talib is on Bryant and because of what that article said about them being soft against the 3 WR.

I'm sticking with Robinson because Talib is on Bryant and because of what that article said about them being soft against the 3 WR.

Yeah i think i might regret this decision and could cost me some good money. But if Romo has 2 or 3 TDs ill still have chance anyway.

Well i am stepping away from my computer and going to beat the snot out of my dog when Romo throws 2 TDs to Robinson now that i have him on the bench in both Semi Final games.

GOOD LUCK to all you with Cowboys WRs and may Romo make us all happy :doublethumbsup:

At the last second I took LRob out of my lineup so whoever has him should have an awesome game. Also, I noticed the pattern too of his great games followed by an ok game. Maybe the defenses noticed the good games too so they focused more on him? Then after the ok games, the defenses thought they didn't need to pay much attention to him? Sure, that's how pro NFL defensive coordinators see things. Yeah.

No the fact that for the last 7 weeks he has had a good game followed by a ok game is why he will have just an OK game tonight and good enough reason for me to change back to Bryant :thumbsup: If it was just 3 or 4 weeks wouldnt pay much attention to it but 7 weeks. Well it sounds like good excuse to me

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

I hope that TB can score so Robinson can stay on the field

Yeah me too. I went with Austin and Robinson...if Tampa can't make a game out of this in the second half I think I'm gonna end up with only OK games from both.

Yeah me too. I went with Austin and Robinson...if Tampa can't make a game out of this in the second half I think I'm gonna end up with only OK games from both.

Now i need more yards from Austin, Bryant and Romo :thumbsup: Even though i sat Robinson in 2 leagues ill take more Romo TDs even to Robinson.

Not sure if any of the WRs are #1 WRs or just all high #2s :dunno: Anyway i hope Romo continues his play in 2nd half and next week if its in Championship or 3rd place games.

I need more from Bryant. That's not good enough yet. It's about a medicre result so far. Need a nice 50 yard play to top it off.

No crap. I dont think i scored maybe 1 damn point in 2nd half with Romo, Austin and Bryant :wall: Cant be to unhappy with 52 pts from the 3 but i mean damn :doh: If Orton can sling the ball all over the park tomorrow i might have to slide Bowe in there for Bryant next week

Well boys i want you all to know you heard it in this thread first :overhead: Great Game, Good Game, Great Game, Good Game.........

WEEK	DATE	        OPP  CATCHES	YARDS	TD	PTS
8	10/30/2011	@PHI	5	103	1	17.3
9	11/6/2011	SEA	5	32	1	9.2
10	11/13/2011	BUF	3	73	2	19.3
11	11/20/2011	@WAS	4	34	1	9.4
12	11/24/2011	MIA	7	79	2	19.9
13	12/4/2011	@ARI	4	72	0	7.2
14	12/11/2011	NYG	4	137	1	20.7
15	12/17/2011	@TB	3	29	1	8.9

Even a broken clock is right twice a day :bandana: