Sign in to follow this  
sawilson

Fock - Getting no help over there

OK guys, I am getting no help over there on the so called "A little help board"...... With the potential that Rogers may not play or very little if SF wins this week against my Hawks, and won't find out until after my other QB already plays (Romo), do I start Romo instead of Rogers? This is for the championship and I am playing against the Brees owner.

Anybody want to help an old timer out???? :dunno:

Rodgers is basically Scott Mitchell with a better organization around him.

Romo is the better QB.

I'd go with Romo at home, right donhass?

You know that Johnny kid - the kid who delivers papers in the neighborhood? He's a fine kid. Some of the neighbors say he smokes crack, but I don't believe it. Anyway, for his 10th birthday, all he wanted was a burrow owl, just like his old man. "Dad, get me a burrow owl. I'll never ask for anything else as long as I live". So the guy breaks down and buys him a burrow owl. Anyway at 10:30 the other night I go out into my yard and there's the Werzner kid looking up in the tree. I said, "What are you looking for?" He said, "I'm looking for my burrow owl." I say, "Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick! Everybody knows that a burrow owl lives in a hole in the ground! Why the hell do you think they call it a burrow owl, anyway?!" Now sawilson, do you think a kid like that is gonna know what the queers are doing to the soil?

You know that Johnny kid - the kid who delivers papers in the neighborhood? He's a fine kid. Some of the neighbors say he smokes crack, but I don't believe it. Anyway, for his 10th birthday, all he wanted was a burrow owl, just like his old man. "Dad, get me a burrow owl. I'll never ask for anything else as long as I live". So the guy breaks down and buys him a burrow owl. Anyway at 10:30 the other night I go out into my yard and there's the Werzner kid looking up in the tree. I said, "What are you looking for?" He said, "I'm looking for my burrow owl." I say, "Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick! Everybody knows that a burrow owl lives in a hole in the ground! Why the hell do you think they call it a burrow owl, anyway?!" Now sawilson, do you think a kid like that is gonna know what the queers are doing to the soil?

sawilson....thats probably the best you are going to get :cheers:

I'd go with Romo but I wouldn't like benching my 1st round pick in the championship, not at all.

OK guys, I am getting no help over there on the so called "A little help board"...... With the potential that Rogers may not play or very little if SF wins this week against my Hawks, and won't find out until after my other QB already plays (Romo), do I start Romo instead of Rogers? This is for the championship and I am playing against the Brees owner.

Anybody want to help an old timer out???? :dunno:

What is this, your first post all year in the Geek Club and you come asking for help? I don't focking think so. :nono:

Post a pic of your forehead and meybe I'll help. :mad:

Personally I thought the wolf tat was a little much...but in any light I'd go with Romo. He'll play and they're fighting for playoff position, kind of like big_pete in a foursome. Go with Romo, he has a hot hand right now, which is kinda what you want in these situations...if you catch my drift. :banana:

Romo is probably safer- but AR got you here and its tough to bench him at this point.

Have to monitor the situation and flip a coin.

Full game stats from Romo or possible 30 minutes for AR.

GL SW :thumbsup:

What is this, your first post all year in the Geek Club and you come asking for help? I don't focking think so. :nono:

Post a pic of your forehead and meybe I'll help. :mad:

itsatip, I posted a couple of weeks ago too. look it up. :bandana:

Personally I thought the wolf tat was a little much...but in any light I'd go with Romo. He'll play and they're fighting for playoff position, kind of like big_pete in a foursome. Go with Romo, he has a hot hand right now, which is kinda what you want in these situations...if you catch my drift. :banana:

:wall:

Hey, I gave you rock solid advice. :mad:

Noted and taking. I am going to start Romo and hoping for the best. I will keep ya'll posted. :fingerscrossed: :thumbsup:

Noted and taking. I am going to start Romo and hoping for the best. I will keep ya'll posted. :fingerscrossed: :thumbsup:

Smart move. Hope things are going well. I sincerely mean that. :thumbsup:

Do you know how many feminists it takes to change a light bulb?

Two

One to change the light bulb and the other to suck my cack! :cheers:

Smart move. Hope things are going well. I sincerely mean that. :thumbsup:

Actually, going very well. I have a little girl now who just turned a year and a half. Her name is Serenity. (waiting for the flood gates to open from you ass tards). Going back to school, just about finished with my degree in Business Marketing and hopefully after this week will have taken first place in my league (nice Christmas present). Just living the dream. :thumbsup:

Do you know how many feminists it takes to change a light bulb?

Two

One to change the light bulb and the other to suck my cack! :cheers:

:rolleyes:

Actually, going very well. I have a little girl now who just turned a year and a half. Her name is Serenity. (waiting for the flood gates to open from you ass tards). Going back to school, just about finished with my degree in Business Marketing and hopefully after this week will have taken first place in my league (nice Christmas present). Just living the dream. :thumbsup:

Good for you. Glad things are on the up and up. :cheers:

Serenity is a great name ... for a stripper. Maybe newbie 's daughter can show her the ropes in a few years

PS Romo

:thumbsup:

Wow... congrats Stac! That's awesome. Sounds like things are going great. Congrats on your daughter. Good to see you back.

Wow... congrats Stac! That's awesome. Sounds like things are going great. Congrats on your daughter. Good to see you back.

Thank you! :doublethumbsup:

Why the hell do you think they call it a burrow owl, anyway?!"

Actually, it's called a Burrowing Owl.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burrowing_Owl

...and they don't burrow. They just take over a rabbit hole or some other animal den. They can make a noise like a rattlesnake if you disturb them when they are underground. I have seen a bunch of them in SoCal. I knew some people that had one for a pet and it was real keen on trying to put a gash in your arm when you walked by.

sa, the Cowboys secondary is the suc. Romo will have to pass his ass off to come up with a respecatble loosing effort... The Cowboys running game is down to a 34 y/o cut, a hammy sore cripple, and a guy they brought up from the practice squad. Do you think they might need to pass a bunch? :bandana:

Actually, it's called a Burrowing Owl.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burrowing_Owl

...and they don't burrow. They just take over a rabbit hole or some other animal den. They can make a noise like a rattlesnake if you disturb them when they are underground. I have seen a bunch of them in SoCal. I knew some people that had one for a pet and it was real keen on trying to put a gash in your arm when you walked by.

:whispering: Psst. Hey, I was just quoting a stanza of a Dead Milkmen song called "Stuart". But thanks, Dr Mengala. Geez. :whispering:

Did you leave out the part where you got married, or did you have a kid out of wedlock???

Just kidding. Don't answer that. Good luck and I hope everything everything continues to go great for you. :cheers:

:whispering: Psst. Hey, I was just quoting a stanza of a Dead Milkmen song called "Stuart". But thanks, Dr Mengala. Geez. :whispering:

:whispering: Psst. Give artist credit when you use their material:whispering:

also,yerwelcome

sa, the Cowboys secondary is the suc. Romo will have to pass his ass off to come up with a respecatble loosing effort... The Cowboys running game is down to a 34 y/o cut, a hammy sore cripple, and a guy they brought up from the practice squad. Do you think they might need to pass a bunch? :bandana:

thanks for the tip, gives me a little more hope. The team I am playing against is pretty damn strong. :bench:

:cheers: