Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

Aaron Rodgers

With Flynn's record setting performance in the final game and Brees record setting performance in his final game and all season, I am thinking the MVP is going to a Saint and not a cheese head.

It's not even close. Brees has to have the MVP.

You can't be the MVP if your team IMPROVES with you on the sideline. :banana:

Oh my that made sense

Who's to say Rodgers wouldn't have had 700 yards and 8 TDs that day?

Probably not... because that means the Packers would have been up big and Rodgers long gone.... (doesn't need to statpad like Brees/Brady)

A part of Rodgers problem is that he is so great that he gets yanked in the third quarter... while Brees/Brady are still padding their stats.

I do enjoy having the best two quarterbacks in the league on one team again (and the crazy jealousy that comes from Detroit, NE, Pit and other fans)

Interception machines and win-deficient Brady/Brees are in a close race for MVS (Most Valuable Statpadder!)

Rodgers is clearly the MVP...

As my friend Sampy always says:

15-1=15-1=15-1

:lol:

You guys don't even troll well any more... this is a sad effort...

I remember an America where trolling was an art... it was taken seriously and performed by great men...

....but this is awful :thumbsdown:

I don't know whether to blame Obummer, unions, the driveby lib media, or the entitlement society, but this is bad... even for FFToday...

I think this redtodd/Swampdog alliance is bringing down redtodd's game :(

Kinda like when that guy from Extreme joined Van Halen :lol:

Or it just proves that the Lions really suck.

Whats great is the Lions fan trolling in all of these threads...yet his team got beat by the backup...with the starter calling the plays.

mccarthy: "rodgers is still our qb...today...for now. maybe." :shocking:

Whats great is the Lions fan trolling in all of these threads...yet his team got beat by the backup...with the starter calling the plays.

That, sir, is the lesson from this thread :thumbsup:

While the Packers are, of course, great.....

The Lions are awful :lol:

Surely Rodgers had 480 yards and 6 TD's against the same defense earlier in the year, right?

Or was it something like 270 yards, 2 TD's and half the points?

Care to take a mulligan? :music_guitarred:

Surely Rodgers had 480 yards and 6 TD's against the same defense earlier in the year, right?

strange, isn't it, that a 15-1 team that its fan claim is the greatest team in the history of the universe can only muster up smack against the lions right now :doh:

at least these idiots have stopped trying to hang with the pats. this is definitely more their speed.

Surely Matt Flynn lit them up last year too since he is so great right?

Think there is a difference between a thursday game on the road and a Sunday game at home with the Detroit defensive backfield even more banged up?

No?

Keep up your bad fishing though if you want.

strange, isn't it, that a 15-1 team that its fan claim is the greatest team in the history of the universe can only muster up smack against the lions right now :doh:

at least these idiots have stopped trying to hang with the pats. this is definitely more their speed.

typical swamp bolded...the lie, then the insult.

not shocking you can't argue any actual points so you must stick with this crap here.

Tom Brady vs. Detroit

12 for 25, 140 yards, one TD.... 10 points :lol:

Lopsided loss :lol:

Rodgers > Flynn > Favre > Dilfer > Brady :banana:

No... we'll pretty much talk smack with anybody... :thumbsup:

You, Simple Jack, are just the easiest to clown

and you seem to always come back for more punishment :lol:

you've got them wound up and hooked now. good work :cheers:

I can't imagine what Flynn's numbers would have looked like if he had Jennings to throw to like Rodgers did all year. Maybe 575 yards and 8 TDs?

Hell, even Sanchez could probably put up huge numbers in this system.

Tom Brady vs. Detroit

12 for 25, 140 yards, one TD.... 10 points :lol:

Lopsided loss

Rodgers > Flynn > Favre > Dilfer > Brady :banana:

Did you just use a preseason game of another team? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Flynn is a great quarterback... but lets not get carried away..

Detroit's defense is so mind-numbingly awful that it skews everything.

I commend Rodgers for sitting out when Brees/Brady would have been licking their chops to pad their stats against this college-level defense.

The Packer brass is much smarter than your FFToday troll, anyways...

They are going to take the guy who went on the road to win the Super Bowl last year (and 15-1 this year) over the guy that lost to that crappy one-and-out team who hasn't been relevant since "In Da Club" was rising through the charts :lol:

Brees/Brady had great seasons as they threw touchdown passes in the fourth quarter up 25 with :57 left and 2:00 minutes left, but I believe most smart NFL people know that Rodgers would have hit 6,000 or 7,000 yards if he statpadded against pathetic Detroit D or didn't sit out so many of the 3rd and 4th quarters where Brees/Brady stayed in.

Also, I think crapass Stafford ruined the allure of the number "5,000".... Here's a guy who could not beat one single winning team all year long... How valuable is he? :wall:

Worse, he couldn't beat the Packers 2nd and 3rd stringers and threw the game-losing INT.

[He did do some good meaningless statpadding this year.... Note to Brady: watch out for this up and comer in the future for the MVS Award]

But, again, not one single victory over a winning team... Awful. :thumbsdown:

I believe there is a clause in the NFL MVP contract that it can't be given to a player who gets crushed by two separate putrid teams (buccaneers and rams) for both of said awful teams' last victory of their pathetic season (both teams went on to lose all of the rest of their games :( ).

So, this rules Brees out.

The bottom line is what a famous troll once said: 15-1=15-1=15-1

NFL MVP: Aaron Rodgers

MVStatpadder in the fourth quarter up 24/25 with one or two mintues left in the game: Neck and neck between Brees/Brady: too close to call. I give it to Brees because Brady has won the award 9 times already.

HTH! :music_guitarred:

Did you just use a preseason game of another team? :lol: :lol: :lol:

he's on a roll. just sit back and enjoy the show :doh:

you'll see about 10,000 word excuse treatise when the packers do choke

countdown until don does his usual special-olympics move and edits someone else's post...10...9...8...7

Redtodd won this thread............3 times already. :thumbsup:

THE KISS OF DEATH ^^^^

donhaas wins :banana:

Thank you, Left Eye :cheers:

All QBs are system quarterbacks, arent they? Brees benefits from Sean Paytons system, right? He must...?? :unsure:

As important as QBs are I still say they get too much credit for wins and too much blame for losses. Its stoopid. No QB has ever won a damned thing by themselves and only because of themselves. Ever.

You take a good line and WRs/TEs away from ANY of the supposedly all time greats and I bet they suck. Period.

Neither my own Vlade Stafford nor my best friend Redtodd's Tommy Statpadder beat one single winning team the entire year... 32 games... It's amazingly awful if you think about it.... :(

This is another good point as we talk about the difference between an MVP and an MVS....

I will say this, though.... Up 25 in the fourth quarter with :57 left against a no-longer-trying defense on fourth down.... there's nobody I'd rather have behind center than Thomas Statpadder throwing that crucial 2-yard touchdown pass to the TE...

Likewise, trying to keep the drive alive on third down when the defensive player ever-so lightly grazes you.... there's nobody I'd rather have flopping awkwardly like the gayest of all soccer players than Vlade Stafford...

These boys are two of the best at what they do best :music_guitarred:

All QBs are system quarterbacks, arent they? Brees benefits from Sean Paytons system, right? He must...?? :unsure:

As important as QBs are I still say they get too much credit for wins and too much blame for losses. Its stoopid. No QB has ever won a damned thing by themselves and only because of themselves. Ever.

You take a good line and WRs/TEs away from ANY of the supposedly all time greats and I bet they suck. Period.

I agree. I was thinking: which QB doesn't play in a system??

Stupid thread.

:thumbsdown:

This is another good point as we talk about the difference between an MVP and an MVS....

I will say this, though.... Up 25 in the fourth quarter with :57 left against a no-longer-trying defense on fourth down.... there's nobody I'd rather have behind center than Thomas Statpadder throwing that crucial 2-yard touchdown pass to the TE...

Likewise, trying to keep the drive alive on third down when the defensive player ever-so lightly grazes you.... there's nobody I'd rather have flopping awkwardly like the gayest of all soccer players than Vlade Stafford...

These boys are two of the best at what they do best :music_guitarred:

Anytime your back up can throw twice as many yards, three times as many TD's and twice as many points against the same defense in the same year, you might not be all that valuable to your team. :cheers:

Favrah's text message donger can even put up at least 3 TD's a game in that offense. :banana:

system qb implies that qb would not be good on other teams. certain qbs have talent that transcend the team or the system.

other than that, who cares? the stupidity in this thread reminds me when don was writing short novels in fevered defense of favre when he was breaking interception records :lol:

if he'd stop being so focking insecure and stop being such an easy mark, these threads would go away.

notice he bashes stafford. who gives a fock? lol. what a little doosh.

Anytime your back up can throw twice as many yards, three times as many TD's and twice as many points against the same defense in the same year, you might not be all that valuable to your team. :cheers:

Favrah's text message donger can even put up at least 3 TD's a game in that offense. :banana:

This thread is pretty silly and zany and downright funny in spots (mostly from me :pointstosky: ).... but I think there is a pyschological aspect of this we are all overlooking...

Something called projection....

You see... this season --for our pal Sampy --has been a non-stop Detroit jizz fest:

Suh is the greatest player ever :boner

Detroits front 7 is unstoppable :boner

Suh and Fairley unstoppable :boner

Detroits defense is so great :jizz

on and on and on and on for four months....

Then Flynn comes in (without Jennings, Cobb, Starks, Clifton just playing a couple of series, Bulaga out, etc.) and completely anally rapes Sampy's juggernaut defense...

I mean he slaughters it... looks like a professional playing with little boys...

And that hurts Sampy so badly.... Because it ended his last hope....

That only hope (which he expressed many times) was for Rodgers to break a leg... In fact, when Rodgers was concussed last year he came out of his months of hiding just to gloat.

But now even that glimmer of hope -- Rodgers suffering a fatal injury -- is gone. His back-up slaughtered his great defense... He's actually still throwing TD passes as we speak :pointstosky:

For Redtodd... pretty much the same... insecure that Brady hasn't won anything since "The Weakest Link" was ruling television, he was holding out hope for a Rodgers' injury, too... Maybe old man Brady could get one more against a Rodger-less Packers team in the Super Bowl...

This Flynn thing just ruined everything...

At this point, it's just inevitable, boys.... And if it is indeed inevitable... I suggest you lie back and try to enjoy it /bobbyknight :cheers:

Anytime your back up can throw twice as many yards, three times as many TD's and twice as many points against the same defense in the same year, you might not be all that valuable to your team.

Redtodd = :first: :first: :first: :first: In this thread.

Duncehaas is having a bad day.

Redtodd = :first: :first: :first: :first: In this thread.

Duncehaas is having a bad day.

and the deeper the hook goes in, the more useless verbiage don vomits out. you know you really got him going when he starts launching into his rambling, incoherent treatises. :thumbsup:

As much as I hate to say it, Redtodd has dominated the don in this one. When a guy works in the idea that Favre's texted dong can put up 3 scores, thread ovah...

As much as I hate to say it, Redtodd has dominated the don in this one. When a guy works in the idea that Favre's texted dong can put up 3 scores, thread ovah...

apparently favre's dong was intercepted many many times on its way to his wife's vagina. including several times by don's mouth.