Sign in to follow this  
hoytdwow

Masturbation

How did you find out about whacking off (or frigging the nub for the "women" on this bored)? Did you figure it out for yourself? Did someone tell you about it? Or.....show you...:ninja:

Did you read about it, see it in a movie?

Ah to be 13 again :bench:

First time I did it successfully I thought I had the clap or something. :lol: Swore I'd never do it again.

That worked. For like a day. :banana:

At first, I remember looking at dirty mags, feeling warm, and getting hard. That eventually led to some rubbing and such.

My mom also had this huge hand held vibrator she supposedly used for her neck. (yeah, ok.) Anyway, this thing was like a palm sander without the sandpaper.

I was in the bathroom with a Oui magazine one day and saw that vibrator on the shelf. I vibrated the hell outta my peemus til orgasm. The orgasms were dry at first, until the first wet dream. Things have been gooey ever since.

At first, I remember looking at dirty mags, feeling warm, and getting hard. That eventually led to some rubbing and such.

My mom also had this huge hand held vibrator she supposedly used for her neck. (yeah, ok.) Anyway, this thing was like a palm sander without the sandpaper.

I was in the bathroom with a Oui magazine one day and saw that vibrator on the shelf. I vibrated the hell outta my peemus til orgasm. The orgasms were dry at first, until the first wet dream. Things have been gooey ever since.

dude... you jacked off with your moms vibrator...

I never did it until I was much much older. Probably in college and had already been sexually active for a few years. So I'm not sure how I found out about it.

How did you find out about whacking off (or frigging the nub for the "women" on this bored)? Did you figure it out for yourself? Did someone tell you about it? Or.....show you...:ninja:

Did you read about it, see it in a movie?

Ah to be 13 again :bench:

Your mom :banana:

I never did it until I was much much older. Probably in college and had already been sexually active for a few years. So I'm not sure how I found out about it.

I was also "late to the party" as well, I had sex at 18 and started masturbating at 19.

My wife and friends look at me strange when I tell them that. :unsure:

Probably has more to do with the fact that you are telling your friends that rather than how late to the party you were :shocking:

I was also "late to the party" as well, I had sex at 18 and started masturbating at 19.

You didn't wank it 'til you were 19???? That is fockin' weird dude. Really weird. Was your family hella religious growing up or something?

You didn't wank it 'til you were 19???? That is fockin' weird dude. Really weird. Was your family hella religious growing up or something?

Not at all, I was just into a lot of sports as a child and wasn't bored enough to experiment. After high school, I slowed down playing sports and began smoking weed, which gave me more free time on my hands :giggity:

Not at all, I was just into a lot of sports as a child and wasn't bored enough to experiment. After high school, I slowed down playing sports and began smoking weed, which gave me more free time on my hands :giggity:

No offense, but that isn't really an explanation. It's not like most of us spent every moment of our teenage years whacking our puds. Sure that took up a lot of time but there was still opportunity for extracurriculars.

No offense, but that isn't really an explanation. It's not like most of us spent every moment of our teenage years whacking our puds. Sure that took up a lot of time but there was still opportunity for extracurriculars.

He probably has no arms and did not figure out how to pleasure himself until college. :dunno:

Slipped and fell on a d1ldo?

He probably has no arms and did not figure out how to pleasure himself until college. :dunno:

This explanation makes a lot more sense.

Sorry you don't have any arms Bishop82. It must be tough going through life like that. :(

When I was eleven my mom and dad brought me and a couple of my friends to a Mardi Gras parade with their party friends and kids. Lots of drinking and good food. At some point I had to take a piss and this kid Mike who was fifteen said he had to go too. So we walk to this mall and find a bathroom. I'm pissing in the urinal and he's in one of the stalls and blurts out. "Dude, your mom is hot. Ever seen her naked? What do her nipples look like? They're poking out of her blouse today. I bet they are huge!" I diddn't know what to fawking say as I'm hearing this strange noise. "Frap Frap Frap Frap Frap" So I blurt out "I saw her naked once. They're bigger than a thumb I guess." The "Frapping" stopped instantly as I finished that sentence. So me not knowing what he was doing, I finish pissing and wait for him outside the bathroom, somewhat annoyed. As we we're walking back, he says, "You know I'm not a fawg or anything like that?" Me "What were you doing in there?" Mike "You don't know about it?" Me "What the fawk are you talking about?" So he spells it out for me on the walk back and the light bulb clicks on. Big Time! My dad used to get Playboys when I was a kid and I always looked at them and wondered why my........anyway....you know. The rest is history. I told all of my friends, who coincidentally showed up at my house on the day the new Playboy arrived in the mail every month.

Fast forward eleven years and I'm living in Lafafyette, LA waiting to start school there. I was living in a house I rented from this old lady that was deaf. You could come and go at all hours of the night, play your music as loud as you wanted, and basically do whatever you wanted to. The guy that lived below me was one of those poet/writer wannabes and listened to The Doors all night and read poetry. One night the fawker was blarring "The End" over and over while I was trying to settle down and I hear him screaming the words of the song and then hear a single shot "POP" as I was jerking it to a VHS tape of Marilyn Chambers. A few hours later I get a knock on my door and i'ts Mike who is now a Lafayette PD cop. I hadn't seen him in years and was like "Why are you knocking on my door in the middle of the night and thanks for the tip BTW?" The poet below me blew his brains out because of some chick that screwed his brother and left him. As his partner was questioning me about what happend, all I could do was smile as he asked me if I heard a shot and what I was doing when I heard it. I wanted to say " I was jerking off like your partner taught me many years ago and fired a shot of my own." Mike had that look on his face the whole time that they were there investigating like "Are you fawking kidding me!"

That would make it a douche, dummy. :doh:

Winnah

:lol:

A giant one at that... If it fits :dunno:

When I was eleven my mom and dad brought me and a couple of my friends to a Mardi Gras parade with their party friends and kids. Lots of drinking and good food. At some point I had to take a piss and this kid Mike who was fifteen said he had to go too. So we walk to this mall and find a bathroom. I'm pissing in the urinal and he's in one of the stalls and blurts out. "Dude, your mom is hot. Ever seen her naked? What do her nipples look like? They're poking out of her blouse today. I bet they are huge!" I diddn't know what to fawking say as I'm hearing this strange noise. "Frap Frap Frap Frap Frap" So I blurt out "I saw her naked once. They're bigger than a thumb I guess." The "Frapping" stopped instantly as I finished that sentence. So me not knowing what he was doing, I finish pissing and wait for him outside the bathroom, somewhat annoyed. As we we're walking back, he says, "You know I'm not a fawg or anything like that?" Me "What were you doing in there?" Mike "You don't know about it?" Me "What the fawk are you talking about?" So he spells it out for me on the walk back and the light bulb clicks on. Big Time! My dad used to get Playboys when I was a kid and I always looked at them and wondered why my........anyway....you know. The rest is history. I told all of my friends, who coincidentally showed up at my house on the day the new Playboy arrived in the mail every month.

Fast forward eleven years and I'm living in Lafafyette, LA waiting to start school there. I was living in a house I rented from this old lady that was deaf. You could come and go at all hours of the night, play your music as loud as you wanted, and basically do whatever you wanted to. The guy that lived below me was one of those poet/writer wannabes and listened to The Doors all night and read poetry. One night the fawker was blarring "The End" over and over while I was trying to settle down and I hear him screaming the words of the song and then hear a single shot "POP" as I was jerking it to a VHS tape of Marilyn Chambers. A few hours later I get a knock on my door and i'ts Mike who is now a Lafayette PD cop. I hadn't seen him in years and was like "Why are you knocking on my door in the middle of the night and thanks for the tip BTW?" The poet below me blew his brains out because of some chick that screwed his brother and left him. As his partner was questioning me about what happend, all I could do was smile as he asked me if I heard a shot and what I was doing when I heard it. I wanted to say " I was jerking off like your partner taught me many years ago and fired a shot of my own." Mike had that look on his face the whole time that they were there investigating like "Are you fawking kidding me!"

:unsure:

My friend demoed it for me one afternoon at his house. There we were playing Kings Quest and all the sudden he's got his wang out. :o

My friend demoed it for me one afternoon at his house. There we were playing Kings Quest and all the sudden he's got his wang out. :o

Sorry to hear that 'mo

"You look east and see a large castle with guards out front. You look north and see your friends pen!s standing at attention. What would you like to do"?

"You look east and see a large castle with guards out front. You look north and see your friends pen!s standing at attention. What would you like to do"?

:D

I had no idea you and Newbie went that far back :dunno:

is for f@gs that like to touch d1ck.

don't be a f@g, get someone else to do it for you.

is for f@gs that like to touch d1ck.

don't be a f@g, get someone else to do it for you.

Says the man who posted Steel Magnolias in the other thread.

Says the man who posted Steel Magnolias in the other thread.

I also posted Oscar and nothing else.

Get off my jock already.

sarcasm, try it.

I also posted Oscar and nothing else.

Get off my jock already.

sarcasm, try it.

Says the man standing knee high deep in a puddle of it. :wave:

Bite my lip and close my eyes

Take me away to paradise

I'm so damn bored I'm going blind