Sign in to follow this  
KingPrawn

FFT's Projections & Rankings

Does anyone know when FFToday's season projections will come out? The website says June 4th but nothing yet.

Hi KingPrawn,

We're in the process of finalizing them on the site. They should live very soon.

Thanks Mike. Not sure why I'm so excited to get them. Only have a couple of months before our auction. lol. Can never start preparing too early I guess.

Ha! I've been checking the site every couple of hours today to get the projections! I'm glad I'm not the only one jones-ing for some fantasy football! :thumbsup:

There here. Yeah!!!

Question about the projections. Are these based on each player playing in all 16 games or does it take in to account injuries and that a player may play in only 12 games for instance?

There is a potential top 12 QB missing from the list...

Carson Palmer

http://www.fftoday.com/rankings/playerproj.php?PosID=10

9 games started last year - he was at 2,753 yards and 17 total td's. That would average out to a pretty solid year especially now that he has some time to develop chemistry with his wr's and learn the playbook :dunno:

:unsure:

I'm a Chiefs fan jocstrap... any Raiders player that is ranked should be very greatful. :P

I'll look into this. It's likely there's a mixup in my spreadsheet of my own doing.

:unsure:

I'm a Chiefs fan jocstrap... any Raiders player that is ranked should be very greatful. :P

I'll look into this. It's likely there's a mixup in my spreadsheet of my own doing.

:cheers:

Victor cruz dynasty rank is 12 overall and this is his third year.

Victor cruz redraft rank 3rd overall.

That is a pretty big discrepency.

That's what happens when two different people rank them (Orth in Dynasty, Krueger in redraft)

Adrian Peterson down a bit but I can't find Toby Gerhart even on the list (rankings and cheatsheet). I see him at 39 on the rankings though.

Carson Palmer is in at #15. There was a mistake in my s/s which has been corrected.

Gepetto - I don't think I understand your question on Toby Gerhart, he is included in the Projections and Rankings (#39)...?

Mike,

You're right, Gerhart is there. I did a CTRL + F for Toby on internet explorer and I now realize that there is a pop up bar at the bottom of that screen that hides the name, which I can see when I scroll down a little more and then I see the name highlighted. Thanks. edit: it lets me hide that pop-up bar.

I now realize that there is a pop up bar at the bottom of that screen that hides the name, which I can see when I scroll down a little more and then I see the name highlighted. Thanks. edit: it lets me hide that pop-up bar.

You mean the Meebo toolbar at the bottom of the site? I actually just got word about that thing... it's going away!

You mean the Meebo toolbar at the bottom of the site? I actually just got word about that thing... it's going away!

Yes and good. :cheers:

I still love me some Romo and especially at #10 :doublethumbsup:

I can't find Doug Baldwin SEA WR, or Braylon Edwards free agent WR

:wall: You're really not planning on drafting Braylon Edwards, are you? <_<

Baldwin #79

Edwards #126

Another thing to consider is that I did the dynasty rankings in April, before Nicks' injury. I'm sure Mike's projections (just released) for Cruz were greatly affected by the notion Nicks may get off to a slow start.

:wall: You're really not planning on drafting Braylon Edwards, are you? <_<

Baldwin #79

Edwards #126

Thanks. I already did, in the 18th and final round. He was tearing it up in preseason last year before he got hurt. Now that I have your rankings I might have to drop him for someone else.

Thanks. I already did, in the 18th and final round. He was tearing it up in preseason last year before he got hurt. Now that I have your rankings I might have to drop him for someone else.

that was a wasted pick my friend! :banana: