Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Round Nine & Ten Commentary**

Did I take someone who was taken already?

Who were you trying to pick? I didn't alter anything...

I just made the same pick for the second time . . .

weird.

I just made the same pick for the second time . . .

weird.

Dementia..my condolences.

Dementia..my condolences.

Clearly. Thank you.

I deleted your first post because you selected before Fumble

I deleted your first post because you selected before Fumble

psh.

Anal retentive.

Wrong thread but Daniel Thomas was an excellent pick Dan. I suspect he will be the RB to.own unless reggie can unfock himself. Haha that was a throwback rlld reference.

But I do think Thomas will prove valuable this year

Wrong thread but Daniel Thomas was an excellent pick Dan. I suspect he will be the RB to.own unless reggie can unfock himself. Haha that was a throwback rlld reference.

But I do think Thomas will prove valuable this year

:doublethumbsup:

Anal retentive.

Are you flirting with me? :unsure:

mini- Wide Receiver run here.

I would be interested in thoughts on Crabtree, SF wide out. He is a #1 WR on a very decent team. I know he has some other talent added around him, can't mention names yet, and Smith while not a great QB, is adequate. Why the hesitation to pick him so far? I have him ranked higher than his ADP and was rather pleased to get a #1 receiver in the ninth. Thanks everyone (who responds)!!

What's going on with the NE running game in any given week is anyone's guess. But Ridley's a good value here in the late ninth, and inconsistency isn't all bad in the no hassle format.

mini- Wide Receiver run here.

I would be interested in thoughts on Crabtree, SF wide out. He is a #1 WR on a very decent team. I know he has some other talent added around him, can't mention names yet, and Smith while not a great QB, is adequate. Why the hesitation to pick him so far? I have him ranked higher than his ADP and was rather pleased to get a #1 receiver in the ninth. Thanks everyone (who responds)!!

Personaly I don't think he's #1WR caliber. I think one of the "talent" they added around him with take over as the WR1. But Davis is the #1 receiver, which leaves Crab 3rd in the pecking order. The little game I've seen of Crabtree he just seems to need coverage pulled away from him. He can't beat a double-team. That has WR2 written all over it. JMHO

What's going on with the NE running game in any given week is anyone's guess. But Ridley's a good value here in the late ninth, and inconsistency isn't all bad in the no hassle format.

Agreed. IMO he takes over BJGE's role/stats.

I liked the Davis pick by Fumble earlier in the round. I had him on deck for my pick in this round. It's cleche but rookie QBs usually love their TEs and Davis may be the best receiver on WAS.

I also like Little to step his game up in his Soph season. Thought he might slip under the radar for another round though. Nice grab Dan because he wouldn't have made it back to you.

im not usually a handcuff guy, i hate using 2 picks on one player and would usually rather draft someone elses handcuff but i felt this late was a good time to snatch Gerhart and ensure i have the minny backfield.

d-will is a player i personally like although his situation sucks. the panthers may seek a trade for j-stew as they wont be able to afford him next year. :dunno: that would be nice but im not banking on that. Im looking at 12 or so carries per game with the chance to break some big ones as d-will always does. the new guy is more of a threat to cam and j-stew near the goal line.

At this point: what the hell?

I don't have much faith in Moss doing anything, but as a WR4 in the 10th round? Might as well.

At this point: what the hell?

I don't have much faith in Moss doing anything, but as a WR4 in the 10th round? Might as well.

I dig the pick. I had forgotten about him.

Had every plan to take Cook, TE with this pick. Then, Iceman screws up that plan!

Spiller may come thru this year, if not, then he never will. Much improved defense in Buffalo will give him more of a chance. I think they want to see what he can do, so if he excels early on then Jackson's carries will decrease.

Had every plan to take Cook, TE with this pick. Then, Iceman screws up that plan!

Spiller may come thru this year, if not, then he never will. Much improved defense in Buffalo will give him more of a chance. I think they want to see what he can do, so if he excels early on then Jackson's carries will decrease.

I was torn between dwill and spiller. I think spiller will get his touches but it may be more as a receiver

Just hit the sack guys, sorry will pick first thing in the AM.

DeAngelo Williams isn't what he used to be, but that was a nice place to get him. An injury to Stewart would make him a bona fide #2 RB, fantasy-wise.

Loved your pick, kinda hated you, as I was hoping that Spiller would fall to me a mere four picks from now. But well done.

I was looking at Spiller as well. The thing that tilted the scales in Cook's favor for me was that he was (in my mind) head and shoulders above all of the other available TE's. By a great margin. The same could not be said for Spiller at this point, even though I thought him to be the best remaining RB option.

ICEMAN

Just hit the sack guys, sorry will pick first thing in the AM.

Here, just need a few minutes to catch up

Here, just need a few minutes to catch up

Oh, just take Stanley Morgan and get on with it! :P

Oh, just take Stanley Morgan and get on with it! :P

NO NAME DROPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wall:

NO NAME DROPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wall:

Dyslexia here. He meant Morgan Stanley, they cheat and get away with it.

:lol: Sorry, my two kids got up with me and aren't giving me two seconds :wall:

Schaub in the 10th . . . you win. Nice job. grrr.

:cheers:

If not taken right before, like so many others, he was going to be mine. Nice pick. :thumbsup:

Thanks Ray

It was down to Schaub and Gonzo there for me. Originally he was the last TE in this available tier for me, but when I looked more closely at his 2011 stats it was strange that his targets actually increased a bit over the 2nd half but his TDs were none existent durign the same period. I believe that had to due with the emergence of Julio so that trend may continue into this season which will drop Gonzo into my next tier so that was the deciding factor to go with Schaub instead.

Oh oh. Defense run.

Oh oh. Defense run.

:ninja: