Sign in to follow this  
edytwinky

Need a List of all Offensive Rookies

I purchased the Draft Buddy today. Is there a way to extract all the rookies for a separate rookie draft?

Or is there any place that has a list of all Rookies available this year?

I purchased the Draft Buddy today. Is there a way to extract all the rookies for a separate rookie draft?

Or is there any place that has a list of all Rookies available this year?

check this link

if there not on this list they are not draftable...

actually 1/2 this list us usless but you asked for a BIG list, I dont fully agree with the ranks here but its pretty close..

What I have done for this issue, is manipulate the Draftbuddy rankings in order to set it up for a rookie draft. Start by creating a copy of Draftbuddy that contains all of your league info, and rename it Rookie Draft, then follow these steps...

A. Create a draft order for all rookies, then assign each player a number descending from highest to lowest, i.e. the top player is #100, the worst player is #1. (I took advantage of the Rookie ADP info available on profootballfocus.com and myfantasyleague.com)

B. In the Rookie Draft file you created earlier, click the "options" tab. In the line that says "Baseline Adjust Factor", enter a score of 0 (zero) for every position. Then in the box labeled "AVERAGE PROJECTIONS / ALLOCATION KEYS" choose option "8. Site B 100%"

C. Next go to each position tab (QB, RB, etc.), scroll right until you see the section titled "Site B 2012 Projected Statistics". Scroll down thru the list of players at each position, and find the rookies that you wish to rank. They are easy to spot because of the ® denotation. In the "RuTD" stat column, enter in the number you have assigned to each player. Do this until all of the players at each position have been entered into Draftbuddy. (Don't worry if the order Draftbuddy has listed the players, differs from your order)

IMPORTANT - The numbers MUST be entered into the same stat column for each player and position, so that the scoring system in Draftbuddy will not re-adjust the rankings that you have just entered. I have chosen to use the "RuTD" column because each offensive position uses this stat, and it is scored the same way for each position. If you are going to add kickers, double the score you assigned them, and enter that number in the "FG 0-29" column. For IDP players choose the "FRTD" column in each position.

D. On the "action" tab, click "Compile Cheatsheets". This will adjust Draftbuddy to reflect the rankings that you have entered for each rookie. The non-rookie players will still be on the Cheatsheets, but they will be listed below all of your rookies.

Hope this helps, Good Luck!

Thanks guys. I just really need a list of rookies to provide my league gms for our rookie draft

Are you kidding? Dont give them shat. Let them flounder in their own unprepared filth while the experienced players reap the rewards. It will teach them how to prepare their own draft. You can give a man a fish and feed him for a day,or throw him in the lake and let him figure out how to get back.

Are you kidding? Dont give them shat. Let them flounder in their own unprepared filth while the experienced players reap the rewards. It will teach them how to prepare their own draft. You can give a man a fish and feed him for a day,or throw him in the lake and let him figure out how to get back.

Better yet, give them an incomplete list, leaving off the guys you want to snag late.

:banana:

Here is the Zealots Leagues ADP, a compilation of dozens of leagues into a single ADP list, VERY useful: Zealots ADP