Sign in to follow this  
dojo_commish

Draft Buddy Error

Hey guys-

I just did the latest projections update from FFToday, compiled Cheatsheets - and ran into some issues.

I use projection pal to import rankings from CBS and Huddle. I import these numbers mannually.

Jahvid Best and Kahlil Bell skyrocketed up the charts, and Arien Foster disappeared. Bell has taken over the numbers of Foster, for some, so that's why he's up. Almost like he replaced him on my two 'pro-pal' docs....eventhough I opened both of them up and the stats are inline with both him and Foster. Foster doesn't even appear on the cheatsheet.

I also went into the RB tab on Draft Buddy, where it lists all of the info (2011, 2011 final 8, etc.) The numbers for the two players in question are inflated there under the imported data from my two propal documents, again, even though on those specific docs, their projections are correctly entered as low!

Any ideas or recommendations for me?

Thanks!

Somehow they didn't get lined up, but hard to say why without seeing the files. Do you want to email each of them to me?

Somehow they didn't get lined up, but hard to say why without seeing the files. Do you want to email each of them to me?

I have similar problem. Everything is fine until I hit update button. Hope this gets fixed quickly. My draft starts Monday.

I don't think dojo ever sent me his files moa, so you go ahead and send me yours. There is nothing wrong with the update files, so something else is happening for you guys.

I don't think dojo ever sent me his files moa, so you go ahead and send me yours. There is nothing wrong with the update files, so something else is happening for you guys.

Thank you. I downloaded the most recent version of Compiler, and now I no longer have the problem.