Sign in to follow this  
DocNiner

3 Keeper Money League

Can keep 3 for as long as we want. Don't have to keep 3 but that's the max. Youcan keep 1 or none if you like. QB td's are 6 pts, non-ppr except TE's get 1 pt per reception. Here's a list of some of my players for consideration. Should I just keep 1 or is there 3 worth keeping?

QB Rodgers- Been on my roster since he came into the league

McFadden- high risk/high reward. Luckily I had Michael Bush Last year

P.Hillis- Nah

Blount- Nah. Martin will take over

Jordy Nelson- can he repeat 2011 numbers. Is he a top 10 WR?

Dwayne Bowe- Could have a bounce back year like a few years ago where he scored td's in bunches.

Stevie Johnson- Decent WR,not top 10 nor a keeper IMO

Miles Austin- constant issues with Hammy. Not worth the risk.

There you have it. I was think of eeping Rodgers,DMC & Nelson. are those 3 worth it? Also thought to keep just Rodgers & DMC and 1 last thought was to keep Rodgers. I'd get to pick however many players I need to get to 3 keepers before the others get to draft. So whaddya think? Thanks. Will answer yours.

I would keep Rodgers and DMC.

Can keep 3 for as long as we want. Don't have to keep 3 but that's the max. Youcan keep 1 or none if you like. QB td's are 6 pts, non-ppr except TE's get 1 pt per reception. Here's a list of some of my players for consideration. Should I just keep 1 or is there 3 worth keeping?

QB Rodgers- Been on my roster since he came into the league

McFadden- high risk/high reward. Luckily I had Michael Bush Last year

P.Hillis- Nah

Blount- Nah. Martin will take over

Jordy Nelson- can he repeat 2011 numbers. Is he a top 10 WR?

Dwayne Bowe- Could have a bounce back year like a few years ago where he scored td's in bunches.

Stevie Johnson- Decent WR,not top 10 nor a keeper IMO

Miles Austin- constant issues with Hammy. Not worth the risk.

There you have it. I was think of eeping Rodgers,DMC & Nelson. are those 3 worth it? Also thought to keep just Rodgers & DMC and 1 last thought was to keep Rodgers. I'd get to pick however many players I need to get to 3 keepers before the others get to draft. So whaddya think? Thanks. Will answer yours.

3 Questions...

Do you really get to pick keepers before the draft begins? That's crazy.

Do you already know who is going to be available to pick-up?

Are there going to be other owners picking up keepers before the draft as well?

Other than Rodgers, you may be able to upgrade your other 2 spots. If Trent Richardson is available to you in a keeper format where you can keep him as long as you want, you'd be crazy not to consider this. In this type of league he easily has more value than Nelson, and some would rate him higher than DMC.

Rodgers is a must. DMC is hard to pass up, I would keep. Just fruit for thought, Bowe has played all 16 games 4 out of 5 years and in those 4 years, his lowest production was 995yds and 5td his rookie year.