Sign in to follow this  
dmarcel2nd

New $300 12 Team Auction Dynasty League!

Hello to all who may be interested!

Just started my second league, a Brand New $300 12 Team Auction Dynasty League!!

-League Ran using Myfantasyleague.com

-Online Auction Draft Monday September 3rd 6:00 pm cst (Using ESPN for the auction)

-League Fee secured and paid out using Leaguesafe.com

-Bonus Scoring, Simple Contracts, 23 man roster, 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/1RB-WR Flex/1WR-TE Flex/1K/1Def and $100 deposit towards next season league.

-100% Payout + Trophy for League Champion From Commish

-$500 Of League fees added to the Dynasty Jackpot yearly. The winner of the Jackpot is the first team to win three league championships, or the team with the highest dynasty rating after year 10.

-League well organized and well ran (References from similar 16 Team league I run, and link to 16 Team league website available upon request)

-This league is for people interested in an active and LONG TERM Dynasty league. If you are a one and done, or don’t plan to communicate with league via our FB group this league is not for you!

-For Complete Rules Please Visit:

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1WFBIC5Oi1Qd5uLh7pUVhqhtyT7Hh_pI8KAZm0ec2U6w

If you are interested in a spot, or have any questions E-Mail Me at: dmarcel2nd@gmail.com

Don’t hesitate! Last year 16 Team leagued filled quickly!!!

-Derrick

Only 1 day in and we already have a few owners excited and on board in this built to last dynasty. Check out the link above for the rules and let me know if this may be the auction dynasty league for you! Dmarcel2nd@gmail.com

Down to our last 2 spots available!! Check out the rules in the link and if this is the Dynasty league for you contact me at dmarcel2nd@gmail.com

I checked out your website. I must say its pretty bad ass. Interesting concept. I run a couple of fantasy money leagues ($200) including our own blog, you-tube channel, twitter, Facebook, etc.... The challenge for dynasty leagues is keeping everyone in tune and being to top heavy if a few teams build a power house. Replacing owners to take over bad teams would seem to be challenging. What has the responses been like?. We do not use league safe or pay-pal because it costs money. I am looking to network with other fantasy gurus as well. You may have people interested in our format and vice versa. We should talk sometime and share ideas. I have big plans myself for the coming years.

I checked out your website. I must say its pretty bad ass. Interesting concept. I run a couple of fantasy money leagues ($200) including our own blog, you-tube channel, twitter, Facebook, etc.... The challenge for dynasty leagues is keeping everyone in tune and being to top heavy if a few teams build a power house. Replacing owners to take over bad teams would seem to be challenging. What has the responses been like?. We do not use league safe or pay-pal because it costs money. I am looking to network with other fantasy gurus as well. You may have people interested in our format and vice versa. We should talk sometime and share ideas. I have big plans myself for the coming years.

The response rate has been pretty good, have some very excited owners... has not been a week and we only have a couple spots left. All the owners in my 16 Team League I started last year loves the crap out of the league, even the ones who finished near the bottom. Using contracts instead of making it where you have players on your team forever gives teams opportunities to use different strategies and be able to rebuild. Also for this league the Dynasty Jackpot is a twist that will keep most interested. Also in the first years of dynasty leagues I have owners pay a deposit just in case they decide to up and leave, that way it's easier and we can use that money as incentive to bring on a new owner to take over the team.

What are the leagues you run? Did you start any new ones? I am addicted to fantasy football and love winning, but honestly for me, more than playing fantasy football I love running a league that everyone enjoys... I want people who play in my league to know they are playing in the best league. I feel the owners in my league know that so they enjoy it... little things like giving out a bad ass trophy, getting the site design, covering all the cost so we can have 100% payout are things I because I enjoy my leagues.

You have my E-Mail address Dmarcel2nd@gmail.com I am always game to talk fantasy football, idea and leagues with other like minded individuals. If you started something I would even jump in a league with you. Always good to be in a league with cool people.

Down to one lone spot remaining. Got a good group of guys dedicated to a long term dynasty. Check out the rules and if you like it, shoot me an E-Mail at Dmarcel2nd@gmail.com letting me know you are interested in the final spot.

I enjoyed our chat today. It was pretty interesting. If you ever need any help or ideas you know my number. I would recommend others to your league for sure!