Sign in to follow this  
astainbrook35

Looking to Start a $25 Pick Em League

I'm looking to start a $25 Pick Em league and was looking for more players to add to the $$$ pool. I'm going to use leaguesafe so there will not be any payouts until after the season but there will be weekly winners. We will be using the spread in this pool. Anyone interested shoot me a quick e-mail at astainbrook35@gmail.com or post your e-mail here for full details.

Here is how the league is going to run:

Everyone puts in $25. The first $17 goes toward each week of the regular season. Say for example we end up with 25 people. The winner of each week would win $25 dollars. The next 3 dollars goes to the overall season champion on top of whatever money they have won during the regular season...in this example an extra $75. The last $5 will be used for the playoffs. $1 toward each weeks champion and the final $1 from everyone going to the overall playoff champion. Going back to the example...$25 to each playoff week's winner and an extra $25 dollars to the overall playoff champion. We will be using leaguesafe so even though there will be weekly winners, there will be no payouts until the end of the season. The more people we can round up the higher the $$$ payouts will be!!!

We are using the spread in this league. It makes things so much more interesting. Since there will be a weekly winner there will be a tiebreaker system. It will work like this...on top of using the spread we will also be using confidence points. The confidence points will be used as a tie breaker only. The first tiebreaker will be total confidence points. Second will be highest confidence points loss. For example, if 2 players are tied and Player A has their first loss in their 12 point game and Player B has their first loss in their 9 point game Player B would be that weeks winner. If this does not break the tie, the winner will be determined by season record after the completion of the week in question.

If you are interested let me know and I will give you the league ID number and password. Anyone who has not paid by the first Sunday of games on September 9th will be kicked out.

Any questions or requests for additional info can be directed to astainbrook35@gmail.com

UPDATE: So far I have sent out 25 invites. We should have no problem starting the season in the 25-30 range with a great chance at being 30+!

UPDATE: So far I have sent out 28 invites. We should have no problem starting the season in the 25-30 range with a good chance of being at 30+ by the time Week 1 rolls around.