Sign in to follow this  
GoBolts55

Copy Scoring from last year

Maybe I'm just missing it, but are we able to import our scoring rules from last years copy of DB? I remember being able to do it last year, I think. ;)

Yep, I would get a lot of flack if I took that away from you diehards! Check the action tab. You'll see it in the lower left. It is a good idea to keep both the old Buddy file and the new one open in Excel at the same time, and remember the filename must match exactly.

Yep, I would get a lot of flack if I took that away from you diehards! Check the action tab. You'll see it in the lower left. It is a good idea to keep both the old Buddy file and the new one open in Excel at the same time, and remember the filename must match exactly.

Thanks for the quick response Mike! You guys @ FFToday are top notch!!!!!!!! I figured I was just overlooking it. Once again, Thank You.

I have the 2013 version on a mac, with the new version of excel.

the 2013 and 2012 files are in the same folder. I can't import last year's settings (Copy rules and scoring).

I renamed the file and removed spaces, but still doesn't work

Runtime error 1004

but I know that the filename is the exact version. Help?

Old Buddy Year is correct at 2012.

Try having both files open at the same time in Excel. Make sure you click the button in the 2013 file. That should do it.

Initially I did have both open (per this thread) after downloading the 2013 version, but when it didn't work I closed Excel, reopened the 2013 and 2012 version, and it worked. Thanks