Sign in to follow this  
msdmll

Should I trade Dwayne Bowe

I don't normally ask for help in public and I won't give the specific deal, but I'm really torn here

I was offered a deal where I would give D.Bowe and get G.Little + Michael Floyd

Other small stuff involved

12 team dynasty, non-PPR

I think I would finish middle of the pack

Here is my team before cuts

BRoethlisberger

M.Schaub

C.Ponder

CJohnson

SGreene

DBrown

FJones

DCarter

JMcKnight

JRinger

KMoreno

DBowe

StJohnson

Crabtree

MWilliams

Malcom Floyd

Manningham

Toon ®

JSimpson

T.Streeter ®

Coale

BPettigrew

GOlsen

Akers

Baltimore

+++++

What would you do?

You seem to have a lot of players that you would start based on match-ups instead of solid every week starters. Bowe is the closest player you have at WR that you can do this with, so I'm not sure why you would trade him for 2 more guys that are not every week starters.

You should not be on the fence about rebuilding a team that you think you would finish in the middle of the pack with. If you don't think your team can win it all, don't stop working at it until you do.

You seem to have a lot of players that you would start based on match-ups instead of solid every week starters. Bowe is the closest player you have at WR that you can do this with, so I'm not sure why you would trade him for 2 more guys that are not every week starters.

You should not be on the fence about rebuilding a team that you think you would finish in the middle of the pack with. If you don't think your team can win it all, don't stop working at it until you do.

I agree with this Poster I would keep Bowe..Steve Johnson had that groin injury so you need to be cautious and keep a proven starter. Stick with Bowe