Sign in to follow this  
Football Fan 20

Ask away

Just give me your league settings (PPR, pts per touchdown, etc) and type question in post, do no post link. Thanks guys and glad to be back to football.

:bench:

Who looks good past 175 picks?

I am beginning to like Russell Wilson in a deep keeper or dynasty situation.

J

roster shown in my signature. 1 pt PPR, 10 team league. 6 pts / TD

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2WR. 1 TE, 1 FLEX (WR/RB/TE), 1 DEF, 1 K

I'm thinking I need to drop Pierre Thomas and D. Moore.

I have 3rd pick on waivers and the notable available FA's are:

Benson, Martin (NYG), Jennings (JAX).

Any thoughts on my current lineup or bench depth? Any trade bait for me to use for an upgrade?

Who looks good past 175 picks?

I am beginning to like Russell Wilson in a deep keeper or dynasty situation.

J

I do like Wilson, more and more every time I see him start. If you have an open spot on your team and can live without it, he could be a big time player in the near future. Even if he is not named the starter he could end up being an exciting players for many years to come. Good luck this season.

roster shown in my signature. 1 pt PPR, 10 team league. 6 pts / TD

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2WR. 1 TE, 1 FLEX (WR/RB/TE), 1 DEF, 1 K

I'm thinking I need to drop Pierre Thomas and D. Moore.

I have 3rd pick on waivers and the notable available FA's are:

Benson, Martin (NYG), Jennings (JAX).

Any thoughts on my current lineup or bench depth? Any trade bait for me to use for an upgrade?

I don't know if I let Thomas go yet, until you see how they are going to use him yet. I would drop Moore and pick up Benson or Jennings. I think you could add depth to your RB and WR by packaging Finley and Hillis to the owner of Charles. My guess is that Charles is one of his top RBs and possibly Finley is an upgrade at TE so you could get a better depth at RB and/or WR. Good luck let me know if you send any offers.

QB(1): Drew Brees, Robert Griffin III

RB(2): DeMarco Murray, Doug Martin, Peyton Hillis, Evan Royster, Shane Vereen

WR(2): Jordy Nelson, Victor Cruz, Brandon Lloyd, Denarius Moore, Darrius Heyward-Bey, , Nate Washington

TE(1): Aaron Hernandez

FLEX(1):(RB, TE, REC): ???

PK: Stephen Gostkowski

DEF: New England

IDP(1): Navarro Bowman

6 Points All TDs, 3 points for 100+ yards rushing/rec 3 points for 325+ yards passing.

No PPR

I was at the 5 spot just wanted to see how I you thought I did was my first money draft.

Thanks for your help

QB(1): Drew Brees, Robert Griffin III

RB(2): DeMarco Murray, Doug Martin, Peyton Hillis, Evan Royster, Shane Vereen

WR(2): Jordy Nelson, Victor Cruz, Brandon Lloyd, Denarius Moore, Darrius Heyward-Bey, , Nate Washington

TE(1): Aaron Hernandez

FLEX(1):(RB, TE, REC): ???

PK: Stephen Gostkowski

DEF: New England

IDP(1): Navarro Bowman

6 Points All TDs, 3 points for 100+ yards rushing/rec 3 points for 325+ yards passing.

No PPR

I was at the 5 spot just wanted to see how I you thought I did was my first money draft.

Thanks for your help

How many teams are in your league? Is this a redraft league? I like your depth at WR and will make the WR and Flex position nice. I would consider a package to try and gain a better #1 at RB bc I'm not sold on Murry yet. Good luck let me know if you have anymore questions.

12 Team League. Non-PPR. Standard Scoring. Throwing TD's 4pts. Drafted in the 10 spot.

QB: Tom Brady

RB:Jamaal Charles

RB:Doug Martin

WR:Brandon Marshall

WR:Jeremy Maclin

WR:Nate Washington

TE:Antonio Gates

FLEX: Kevin Smith

K: Sebastian Janikowski

DEF: Green Bay

BN:David Wilson RB

BN:Jerome Simpson WR

BN:Josh Freeman QB

BN:Rashad Jennings RB

BN:Daniel Thomas RB

BN:Alshon Jeffrey WR

12 Team League. Non-PPR. Standard Scoring. Throwing TD's 4pts. Drafted in the 10 spot.

QB: Tom Brady

RB:Jamaal Charles

RB:Doug Martin

WR:Brandon Marshall

WR:Jeremy Maclin

WR:Nate Washington

TE:Antonio Gates

FLEX: Kevin Smith

K: Sebastian Janikowski

DEF: Green Bay

BN:David Wilson RB

BN:Jerome Simpson WR

BN:Josh Freeman QB

BN:Rashad Jennings RB

BN:Daniel Thomas RB

BN:Alshon Jeffrey WR

The dreaded 10th spot! You didn't do awful hopefully MJD holds out and you could trade him or Wilson and get a better #3 WR and make Washington your backup. Good luck and enjoy the season.

This is my first Fantasy draft, did as much research in a short time as i could. 12 team PPR league with rosters: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, Flex, TE, D, K. There were 16 rounds, here is who I ended up with:

QB: Matt Ryan, Michael Vick

RB: Matt Forte, Ryan Matthews, Jacquizz Rodgers, LaMichael Jamess

WR: Julio Jones, Percy Harvin, D. Heyward-Bey, Santana Moss, Greg Little, Kendall Wright

TE: Aaron Hernanadez, Kyle Rudolph

D: Denver (Homer Pick but Von and Elvis will get theirs and force TO's)

K: Prater

1 point PPR, 4 passing, 6 rushing, then added points for certain yardage (passing, rushing, receiving). I wish I had one more RB with Matthews most likely missing first few games, I will most likely hope that Rodgers gets some touches fo Atl...

I would like to use Harvin as my flex (flex has to be RB or WR), but who would be my WR2? Bey, Little, or Wright if Britt is out? Also, I'm thinking of putting Vick on the block, who should I target if so?

This is my first Fantasy draft, did as much research in a short time as i could. 12 team PPR league with rosters: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, Flex, TE, D, K. There were 16 rounds, here is who I ended up with:

QB: Matt Ryan, Michael Vick

RB: Matt Forte, Ryan Matthews, Jacquizz Rodgers, LaMichael Jamess

WR: Julio Jones, Percy Harvin, D. Heyward-Bey, Santana Moss, Greg Little, Kendall Wright

TE: Aaron Hernanadez, Kyle Rudolph

D: Denver (Homer Pick but Von and Elvis will get theirs and force TO's)

K: Prater

1 point PPR, 4 passing, 6 rushing, then added points for certain yardage (passing, rushing, receiving). I wish I had one more RB with Matthews most likely missing first few games, I will most likely hope that Rodgers gets some touches fo Atl...

I would like to use Harvin as my flex (flex has to be RB or WR), but who would be my WR2? Bey, Little, or Wright if Britt is out? Also, I'm thinking of putting Vick on the block, who should I target if so?

For a 12 team not bad at all. I like the idea of trying to trade Vick because you should have plenty of qbs to fill in the bye week. I would try to trade Vick to get a RB like Sproles (who would make an outstanding flex or RB) or Eric Decker (though he may now be overvalued right now because of performance yesterday). I would personally start with Little, though I think Wright may have a great year, I think the Browns will get crushed week 1 so Little will get catches in garbage time. Good luck and let me know if you're able to work any deals.

Who should I add to my team?

S Moss, Alshton J, Collie, hankerson, Streater, Baldwin James Jones

Not knowing anything about your league, and looking at your signature, I would say none of these and get a veteran qb. You can't expect every rookie to have a season like Cam may want to see if a Cutler or Big Ben is availiable and scoop them up.

Team:

Cutler

Forte

J.charles

Decker

A.brown

B.lloyd

R.cobb

A.bradshaw

R.jennings

d.keller

1qb 1rb 2wr 1wr/rb/te 1te

Would u recommend dropping Cobb for a backup qb like Bradford or freeman or Palmer? How about lance kendricks at te?! And which two wr's should I start each week? I'm playing forte at rb and Charles at flex.

Team:

Cutler

Forte

J.charles

Decker

A.brown

B.lloyd

R.cobb

A.bradshaw

R.jennings

d.keller

1qb 1rb 2wr 1wr/rb/te 1te

Would u recommend dropping Cobb for a backup qb like Bradford or freeman or Palmer? How about lance kendricks at te?! And which two wr's should I start each week? I'm playing forte at rb and Charles at flex.

This is why I need more information. I don't know anything about your league, is this a 10 team league, ppr, points for return yardage, etc? I mean I don't really like Cobb but if this is a deep league that is big on catches and touches in general and there is no other options availiable and it's not really heavy on qbs then no. I have no idea without the info. COME ON ROOKIE!!! haha

For a 12 team not bad at all. I like the idea of trying to trade Vick because you should have plenty of qbs to fill in the bye week. I would try to trade Vick to get a RB like Sproles (who would make an outstanding flex or RB) or Eric Decker (though he may now be overvalued right now because of performance yesterday). I would personally start with Little, though I think Wright may have a great year, I think the Browns will get crushed week 1 so Little will get catches in garbage time. Good luck and let me know if you're able to work any deals.

Thanks for the reply. I'm torn on Vick, the years great things are expected he gets hurt; now that he is hurt early and no one is paying attention to him, he'll come out and put up rediculous numbers (but Ryan is pegged for a great year)... I was thinking Little, but don't trust their QB to get the ball out there, I was actually thinking of starting Kendall Wright along with Jones and Harvin in week 1. Tennessee is playing NE so there will be plenty of points and NE pass D was pretty bad last year. Britt will most likely be out so Wright may be targeted a bunch in that particular game. What do you think of Cedric Benson from GB? I def want a RB that will be playing a lot if I deal Vick, but would I be cheating myself here? I also like Doug Martin, but don't think I would be able to get him for Vick since he is hurt already and there is no buzz about him this year...

Lol. Sorry bout that. It's a ppr league. 14teams. 6pt for all Tds. Return yards help individual players also. I'm also not high on Cobb so I'm thinking of dropping him to make my team a little more well rounded.

Thanks for the reply. I'm torn on Vick, the years great things are expected he gets hurt; now that he is hurt early and no one is paying attention to him, he'll come out and put up rediculous numbers (but Ryan is pegged for a great year)... I was thinking Little, but don't trust their QB to get the ball out there, I was actually thinking of starting Kendall Wright along with Jones and Harvin in week 1. Tennessee is playing NE so there will be plenty of points and NE pass D was pretty bad last year. Britt will most likely be out so Wright may be targeted a bunch in that particular game. What do you think of Cedric Benson from GB? I def want a RB that will be playing a lot if I deal Vick, but would I be cheating myself here? I also like Doug Martin, but don't think I would be able to get him for Vick since he is hurt already and there is no buzz about him this year...

I'm not saying Wright won't be a good player, I just can't trust him in week 1 without anything to go on. I believe the qb situation in Cleveland is bad, but they will be throwing late so Little will get catches. I'm not totally sold on Benson, even though he has been a consistent 1000 yard rusher I don't know how much he will get the rock in GB. I have a feeling that you are right with all they hype around Martin and the injury problems with Vick you probably would not be able to make that trade happen. I think if someone drafted Sproles as a backup then that may be your best option. Let me know what opportunites you see with other teams and I'll help you put together a package. Good luck man.

Lol. Sorry bout that. It's a ppr league. 14teams. 6pt for all Tds. Return yards help individual players also. I'm also not high on Cobb so I'm thinking of dropping him to make my team a little more well rounded.

I think your team is well rounded considering you only have to start one 1 rb, so the other could easily be your flex. I think if you could find a nice young WR like Brian Quick to put on your bench you would have a player that you don't have to play with terrific upside. Good luck rook.

I play in a 12 team standard scoring 4 pts for a QB TD, and we start 3 WR and a flex...my roster is as follows:

QB: Jay Cutler, Carson PalmerRB: Chris Johnson, Adrian Peterson, Doug Martin, Jacquizz RogersWR: Brandon Lloyd, Eric Decker, Desean Jackson, Justin Blackmon, Malcolm Floyd, Alshon JefferyTE: Coby FleenerDef: LionsK Garret Hartley (NO)

Thanks for your input

I play in a 12 team standard scoring 4 pts for a QB TD, and we start 3 WR and a flex...my roster is as follows:

QB: Jay Cutler, Carson PalmerRB: Chris Johnson, Adrian Peterson, Doug Martin, Jacquizz RogersWR: Brandon Lloyd, Eric Decker, Desean Jackson, Justin Blackmon, Malcolm Floyd, Alshon JefferyTE: Coby FleenerDef: LionsK Garret Hartley (NO)

Thanks for your input

For a 12 team draft I really like your depth at RB after AP comes back to full strength. I would try and get another middle of the road WR after Rogers has a big week and trade him to the Turner owner. Good luck and have a great year.

12 team standard scoring ppr

Just looking for some help w/ my flex spot. Who would u go with week one? Royster @ Saints, Cobb vs 49ers or Mccluster vs Falcons. I currently have royster in but u never know w/ shanny. Mccluster has had a nice preseason w cassell which im hoping will carry over into the season. Im thinking he may be the safest choice at this point. Thanks.

Mine:

10 team, .5 ppr, otherwise standard scoring, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 OP (Any position), 1 D, 1 K. I picked 3rd.

Rivers (2), RG3 (4), Dalton (10)

Rice (1), F Jackson (3), D Martin (6), K Hunter (12)

Cruz (5), Austin (8!), D Thomas (9), Britt (11)

Finley (7), Tamme (13)

Giants (14)

Janikowski (15)

Thanks.

12 team standard scoring ppr

Just looking for some help w/ my flex spot. Who would u go with week one? Royster @ Saints, Cobb vs 49ers or Mccluster vs Falcons. I currently have royster in but u never know w/ shanny. Mccluster has had a nice preseason w cassell which im hoping will carry over into the season. Im thinking he may be the safest choice at this point. Thanks.

I think I agree with you on this one. I think Dexter is the safest play and you never know with Shannahanagans. I think that KC will be behind so they will be throwing a lot and Dex is in on a lot of the throwing formations, so he can get you points in the garbage time. Good luck.

Mine:

10 team, .5 ppr, otherwise standard scoring, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 OP (Any position), 1 D, 1 K. I picked 3rd.

Rivers (2), RG3 (4), Dalton (10)

Rice (1), F Jackson (3), D Martin (6), K Hunter (12)

Cruz (5), Austin (8!), D Thomas (9), Britt (11)

Finley (7), Tamme (13)

Giants (14)

Janikowski (15)

Thanks.

Not a terrible team, I'm guessing the numbers are the round you drafted them? If so, why in the world did you take Rivers in the 2nd round? I think you could have made your WRs so much better if you would have waited to get a QB in the later rounds. I think if I'm you I try to package one of your QBs with Britt to get a more consistent WR maybe like a Harvin or A. Brown. Good luck in week 1.

12 Team League

1 ppr

10 RYPP

I have the following receivers looking to start four:

Marques Colston

Eric Decker

Setvie Johnson

Robert Meachem

James Jones

Right now I'm struggling between Meachem and Jones any suggestions?

Thanks

QB Manning, Peyton (QB DEn

RB Bush, Reggie (RB MIA) 7 RB

RB McFadden, Darren (RB OAK) 5 RB

WR-TE Floyd, Malcom (WR SD) 7 WR · WR-TE

WR-TE Thomas, Demaryius (WR DEN) 7 WR · WR-TE

WR-TE Nicks, Hakeem (WR NYG) 11 WR · WR-TE

K Hanson, Jason (K DET) 5 K

DST 49ers (DST SF) 9 DST

RES Palmer, Carson (QB OAK) 5 QB

RES Brown, Ronnie (RB SD) 7 RB

RES Edwards, Braylon (WR SEA WR · WR-TE

RES Rice, Sidney (WR SEA) 11 WR · WR-TE

RES Smith, Kevin (RB DET) 5 RB

RES Moreno, Knowshon (RB DEN) 7 RB

RES Leshoure, Mikel (RB DET) 5

what changes would you make if any ?

Currently I have Rashad Jennings at my flex. Since MJD will be the 3rd down guy should I switch him out? On my bench I have Miles Austin, Ben Tate, Demaryius Thomas, and Reggie Wayne. Or should I drop Jennings and pick up someone like Gerhart, Ridley, or Wilson? Or anyone else you think would be good?

12 Team League

1 ppr

10 RYPP

I have the following receivers looking to start four:

Marques Colston

Eric Decker

Setvie Johnson

Robert Meachem

James Jones

Right now I'm struggling between Meachem and Jones any suggestions?

Thanks

I go with Meachem with because of the lack of option in San Diego. With Vincent Brown out he has to be the number one option at WR in my mind. I really like your other 3 WRs though. I really think Eric Decker could have an amazing year. Good luck.

Typical scoring league, no PPR. At the Flex, should I start DeAngelo Williams or David Wilson? DeAngelo vs. TB, Wilson vs DAL?

Thanks!

DST 49ers (DST SF) 9 DST

This is why I need what type of league you're in. In a touchdown only league I may like Floyd more, however in a ppr league I may like Edwards more. I can really say without knowing your league settings.

Currently I have Rashad Jennings at my flex. Since MJD will be the 3rd down guy should I switch him out? On my bench I have Miles Austin, Ben Tate, Demaryius Thomas, and Reggie Wayne. Or should I drop Jennings and pick up someone like Gerhart, Ridley, or Wilson? Or anyone else you think would be good?

What are your league settings?!?!?! I keep a close eye on the situation with Peterson because Gerhart is in line for a big week if Peterson is really limited. I can't give you more advice without league settings.

Typical scoring league, no PPR. At the Flex, should I start DeAngelo Williams or David Wilson? DeAngelo vs. TB, Wilson vs DAL?

Thanks!

Unless Bradshaw doesn't play I have to go with Williams. I don't know exactly what the G-Men plan to do with Wilson and would like to watch how many carries he gets in the next few weeks before I jump on the band wagon. Good luck.

Standard non-ppr scoring

Do I sit both Jacksonville RBs in favor of either AJ Green or Hakeem Nicks?

I feel like playing the WR here is the "safe" thing to do, as the MJD/Jennings situation is cloudy at best, but that is in direct conflict with my philosophy that it's almost always best to start a RB in a flex spot if you can.

I am in a 2 QB, PPR league where we keep 3 players. My first two players were no brainers in Foster and Rice but I am having trouble selecting my last keeper. Here are the 3 I have to choose from:

Matt Ryan, Mike Vick, AJ Green.

Would it be stupid not to take one of the QB's or would the youth and upside of AJ be better since its a keeper league. I most likely will not get anyone I throw back since I pick last in our draft tonight.

Thanks again for any responses

10 team

PPR

qb- 1 per 25, 4 per td

rb and wr - 1 per 10, 6 per td

QB,QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,RB/WR,RB/WR,TE,K,D starting lineup

This is why I need what type of league you're in. In a touchdown only league I may like Floyd more, however in a ppr league I may like Edwards more. I can really say without knowing your league settings.

gcmmidwest, on 04 September 2012 - 01:07 PM, said:

DST 49ers (DST SF) 9 DST

standard scoring non ppr

hey - i'm the one looking to get Wilson. am i giving away too much?

here are the details. sorry if this is too much but thought too much is better than too little.

how many teams? 12

scoring format? 6pt TD (all), Non-PPR, 25yds/1pt passing, 10yds/pt rushing

My Team:

QB Matthew Stafford(Det - QB)

WR Julio Jones(Atl - WR)

WR Reggie Wayne(Ind - WR)

WR Miles Austin(Dal - WR)

RB LeSean McCoy(Phi - RB)

RB Shonn Greene(NYJ - RB)

TE Brent Celek(Phi - TE)

K Garrett Hartley(NO - K)

DEF New England(NE - DEF)

D --empty--

D --empty--

BN Ahmad Bradshaw(NYG - RB)

BN Darrius Heyward-Bey(Oak - WR)

BN Toby Gerhart(Min - RB)

BN Matt Schaub(Hou - QB)

BN James Jones(GB - WR)

BN Pierre Thomas(NO - RB)

BN Jonathan Dwyer(Pit - RB)

BN Vincent Brown(SD - WR) - hoping he goes to IR and frees up a roster spot today.

For RB:

My Team: Lesean McCoy, Shonn Greene, Ahmad Bradshaw, Toby Gerhart, Pierre Thomas, and Jonathan Dwyer

Other Team: Frank Gore, Isaac Redman, Mark Ingram, David Wilson, Taiwan Jones

I tried Greene for Wilson and was rejected. He wants Greene AND Dwyer for Wilson. I'm considering for these reasons:

1. Would like to handcuff Bradshaw who is strong up until he gets hurt (which is almost a certainty).

2. Greene is not very good even though he's a starter and it looks like the Jets have a tough schedule this year against the run (FFToolbox has them at 32 of 32).

3. The Jets are likely to be terrible in general.

4. Even though Dwyer has upside much like Wilson, he's got a potential RBBC with Mendenhall, Redman, Rainey, and Dwyer. Hate to be guessing every week.

So, love your opinion on this. I have to pick up two IDP by tomorrow so I have to free up space. I'm praying Vincent Brown gets the IR tag today which will free up a roster spot for me without having to drop anyone since we have an IR designation.

Thanks!

CPit

12 team, std scoring, 1 pt ppr league.

I'm starting

Matt Ryan

DMC

R. Jennings

V. Cruz

A. Brown

J. Graham

Ravens

Dan Bailey

I have to start one of the following (or maybe 2 if I move Jennings) in my flex spot. Can't decide. Input is appreciated.

Shonn Greene v. Buf

B. Green-Ellis v. Bal

Titus Young v. StL

Jacquizz Rodgers v. KC

David Wilson v. Dal

Evan Royster v. NO