Sign in to follow this  
megatron's mom

Any reeeeal deep wideout sleepers?

like another poster said..

amendola goes pretty late (10th)... huge upside in ppr... can he stay healthy?

devery henderson... don't laugh. He has the speed, athleticism, and the high powered offense. He has never really come through fantasy wise. Now that Meachem has left he should see a little more playing time. Goes undrafted in most leagues... If you get points for long TDs he might be a sneaky late round flier

greg little... goes late (10th or later), if he and weeden can get on the same page they can put up some numbers... browns should be playing from behind.

randall cobb (11-12th) packers reportedly shopping around jones... that means more pt for cobb... Also a sneaky play if you get points for return yards/TDs

Isn't there some buzz on Josh Gordon on the Browns? I read somewhere he was really impressive in camp and might get a starting spot.

Isn't there some buzz on Josh Gordon on the Browns? I read somewhere he was really impressive in camp and might get a starting spot.

Lestar Jean

Lestar Jean

Lestar Jean probably won't be the 3rd string WR. Keshawn Martin and DeVier Posey are ahead of him. It's gonna take injuries for Lestar to be fantasy relevant.

Lestar Jean probably won't be the 3rd string WR. Keshawn Martin and DeVier Posey are ahead of him. It's gonna take injuries for Lestar to be fantasy relevant.

Keshawn just fumbled twice in that 3rd preseason game...I'm sure he's in the dog house. This depth chart has Jean 3rd on the depth chart...

http://www.fftoolbox.com/football/depth-charts.cfm

Quick in StL

Alshon Jefferey

When I read the title of this thread, I immediately thought of these 2, Jefferies especially.

Jerome Simpson is not going to have a huge year, because his QB is inconsistent, but he'll have a better year than 20 receivers drafted ahead of him.

donald jones-buffalo bills

:thumbsup:

This is one guy i keep picking up where i can, probably a better option in ppr.

Maybe ramses barden also.