Sign in to follow this  
Mad Brad

The return of Mad Brad

Yo fellas,

After a 5 year self imposed ban... I have returned.... I have no more questions, after having a 2011 to remember, winning 3 Super Bowls with 4 playoffs teams, it was a dream season... I bought a 60 inch plasma with the cash achieved from 2011...

The real reason I made this thread, is I think the "sleeper" defense of the year is the Houston Texans... and get Doug Martin while you still can, I like him a lot... MB

ps. sorry for the guys here from the real time league from here that died... steve obviously had his issues...

Welcome back.

HOU D has been the 2nd or 3rd D off the board in every draft I've done, so not really a sleeper there. Martin's ADP has been rising all preseason as well.

Yo fellas,

After a 5 year self imposed ban... I have returned.... I have no more questions, after having a 2011 to remember, winning 3 Super Bowls with 4 playoffs teams, it was a dream season... I bought a 60 inch plasma with the cash achieved from 2011...

The real reason I made this thread, is I think the "sleeper" defense of the year is the Houston Texans... and get Doug Martin while you still can, I like him a lot... MB

ps. sorry for the guys here from the real time league from here that died... steve obviously had his issues...

Yea, my keepers would have been Stafford and Jamaal Charles as 10th round picks too. :wall:

Neither Dough Martin or the Houston's defense are "sleepers", but welcome back I guess.

+1

My question has nothing to do wrh fantasy football, but seems some what on topic? Why the 5 year self ban? That is the question, really, we all want to know.

Yo fellas,

<_<

Yo fellas,

Who are you? :blink:

i remember some slapnuts who always signed his posts MB

that couldnt have been 5 years ago??

My question has nothing to do wrh fantasy football, but seems some what on topic? Why the 5 year self ban? That is the question, really, we all want to know.

I was in a league with several guys from here for the last 5, maybe 4 years... So, I went "in hiding" around here for competitive and league reasons. The guy that ran the thing killed his e-mail address and bailed out on all of us at the end of last season... It was a mess...

ps. Also almost all my leagues now are dynasty leagues, so they are pretty set up, and don't require much help from all the guru's around here... But I'm back now so hellooo people... Have a great season errybody, I'm ready for some NFL "Live Bullets"... Let's get it on...

+2

What up LM... How you been Bro...

ok, maybe sleeper was the wrong term for you guys, cut me some slack, I was knee deep into the red wine last night...

But Brad, why are you so mad?

Years and years of unrelenting child abuse...

That being said... The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin?

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

Truly quote worthy.

Years and years of unrelenting child abuse...

That being said... The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin?

My cats breath smells like cat food.