Sign in to follow this  
fanfootballtn

Who will get hurt week one?

Every year someone gets hurt week 1 with a season ending injury. If you were to guess based on their health history, lack of time in training camp, or preseason red flags, who would it be? My guess is MJD. If you have noticed, whenever a player holds out during preseason, they deal with nagging injuries like hamstring problems or broken anything. I dont care if you have been doing P-90X for the entire summer. It's nothing like getting hit by a 6'2" 230lbs 4.40 running linebacker. I drafted Jennings just because of that reason alone an I'm not dropping him even when MJD takes over.

Take a look at the roster in my signature...I'm rooting for Arian Foster and/or Gronkowski. Sorry, I konw this isn't what you asked, but I saw the title and had to post.

Take a look at the roster in my signature...I'm rooting for Arian Foster and/or Gronkowski. Sorry, I konw this isn't what you asked, but I saw the title and had to post.

Wow :lol:

Mc Hammy Austin

Collar Bone Ryan

Athlete's Foot Steve

Mean Spleen Witten Machine

Mc Hammy Austin

Collar Bone Ryan

Athlete's Foot Steve

You forgot about "I got sand in my Percy"

Mc Hammy Austin

Collar Bone Ryan

Athlete's Foot Steve

The first thing that jumped out at me was that he has two kickers, which is the first sign of a noob. :rolleyes:

You forgot about "I got sand in my Percy"

R.Bush and Hernandez aren't exactly a picture of perfect health themselves either. It's football, everyone is injury prone.

The first thing that jumped out at me was that he has two kickers, which is the first sign of a noob. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure ESPN leagues force you to roster two QBs/Ks and DSTs. At least, they force you to draft this way, or so I've heard.

I'm pretty sure ESPN leagues force you to roster two QBs/Ks and DSTs. At least, they force you to draft this way, or so I've heard.

I've been in one of those, and the first thing you do as soon as the draft is over is jettison a kicker and pick up a flyer. Week 1, you never know which rookie or former bum in a new situation is going to come out blazing and be valuable trade bait.

Roster requirements in this league are 2 QB, 4 RB, 4 WR, 2 TE, 2K, 2D.

I've been in one of those, and the first thing you do as soon as the draft is over is jettison a kicker and pick up a flyer. Week 1, you never know which rookie or former bum in a new situation is going to come out blazing and be valuable trade bait.

Yeah, I've never been apart of an ESPN league so I wasn't sure. I'm very accustomed to not drafting a K or DEF unless it's less than a week before the start of the regular season. I still haven't picked up a K in a majority of my leagues and am sweating it out trying to figure out who to drop. :dunno:

That's a ghey league. I should be able to run my team the way I want.

First I'm a noob, now I'm in a "ghey league." What's next? you're going to be telling me "Cool story bro." Sigh, if there were NFL games on today I'd have something better to do than get flamed on a message board. Guess I'll go do some work.

First I'm a noob, now I'm in a "ghey league." What's next? you're going to be telling me "Cool story bro." Sigh, if there were NFL games on today I'd have something better to do than get flamed on a message board. Guess I'll go do some work.

The first comment was indeed flaming. I think the second comment was sympathy though.

:nono:

I will not partake in this. Bad karma, bad.

I lost over half my team in one league last year & I'm not about to tempt the Fantasy Gods with this nonsense.

Also, Vick. :ninja:

Darren Sproles

No info to back this up, just a thought!

Dear Fantasy Football Gods,

When you in your infinite wisdom and ultimate power to unleash a mighty reckoning upon those who would mock your existence in this thread, please remember that your faithful servant southcarolina was here doing battle against those who would dare to blaspheme. And please ye old Gods, if you must smite the entire roster of this unbeliever, please try to remember that i, your faithful servant, also have Darren Sproles rostered, and that sparing him an injury would really be super awesome.

In your names we pray

Amen.

Dear Fantasy Football Gods,

When you in your infinite wisdom and ultimate power to unleash a mighty reckoning upon those who would mock your existence in this thread, please remember that your faithful servant southcarolina was here doing battle against those who would dare to blaspheme. And please ye old Gods, if you must smite the entire roster of this unbeliever, please try to remember that i, your faithful servant, also have Darren Sproles rostered, and that sparing him an injury would really be super awesome.

In your names we pray

Amen.

Amen

I own this QB therefore I will not mention his name. I need a pretty big year out of him. But he plays for a team in California and his Left Tackle is hurt. His running back is hurt. He will have to survive 3-6 sacks the first week. He's a tough SOB but he WILL be roughed up some the first week. He doesn't play for the Raiders or 49ers.

I think Brady will go down early this year. His Oline is terrible and he took some big hits in the limited snaps he took this preseason.