Sign in to follow this  
davidbostonisgood

Turbinator

Posted this in another thread, but feel that four months from now you'd be wishing I had given this its own thread:

Well it's too late already.

That's how fast it goes. That's how fast things can change in the fantasy football world.

If you spent a high draft pick on him(Lynch), if you have not yet traded him, and more importantly, are not planning on trading him, and if you have not picked up the Turbinator.....it's too late.

That's how fast things change.

Marshawn Lynch is, and always has been, a violent runner. A reckless one. This guy abuses his body and it will not hold up. Spasms are likely to come back, and if not, other injuries are sure to 'come out of nowhere' due to him ever so slightly having a weakness somewhere else in his body. Somehow the stars aligned and he made it through last season. You have to be delusional to expect it again.

Enter Turbin. He's the perfect fit for this offensive line/system. Hand picked by the coaching staff, and ready to run once given the call. I could go on and on about him, but if you need me to explain....once again, it's too late.

If you are in a dynasty league... try to get him, paying up to the cost at around RB #20 value, when, if you are ahead of the game, you know his 'true value' is sitting around RB #11 right now.

They call him the Hulk. He should fill in nicely when Lynch's back is acting up and could be a long-term replacement should the team let Lynch go.

He's good. Not David Boston good, but still good.

They call him the Hulk. He should fill in nicely when Lynch's back is acting up and could be a long-term replacement should the team let Lynch go.

He's good. Not David Boston good, but still good.

Correction....they call him "C-Hulk" :cheers:

Turbinator, I love this guys upside. Especially with Lynch having a DUI hanging over him. :music_guitarred:

Turbin might be one of my all time late rounders and in some leagues top WW acquisiton this season, thats how high Im feeling this RB that looks like a special RB, and just really feel those that have drafted him in the last rounds in early drafts, and had enough feeling about his upside, really added to their teams fire power this season.

Turbin might be one of my all time late rounders and in some leagues top WW acquisiton this season, thats how high Im feeling this RB that looks like a special RB, and just really feel those that have drafted him in the last rounds in early drafts, and had enough feeling about his upside, really added to their teams fire power this season.

Every player drafted after round 8 is technically a late round "sleeper". :rolleyes: