Sign in to follow this  
giraldi02

Who's starting Alfred Morris?

I don't trust the workload for ADP and I don't want to wait for Turbin. I'm rolling some BIG dice today. Who else is feeling risky?

Going ahead and giving him the week 1 flex start over Trent Richardson, who I figure will probably be limited and/or killed by the Eagles.

If I eat it, that's okay. There are worse things than improving your waiver position for the week 1 breakout stud. Which I'm guessing will probably be Evan Royster, knowing my luck.

I'm reluctantly going to start him at flex over Donald Brown.

Saints D should give up more rushing yards than the Bears.

And both have potential vultures to steal carries.

Playing him , picked him up yesterday going with a roll of the dice :headbanger: :pointstosky:

I drafted him in all my leagues and starting him in a 16 team PPR league as my 4th option. 2 RB and 2 Flex spots. Was starting Collie. Not many other choices.

Anyone watching CBS Sports morning Fantasy show will see that they LOVE THIS GUY!!

I just cant do it with Shanny at the helm. for this week at least. If I knew for sure he was going to be the starter and stay in, he'd be a gold mine with WASH likely trailing and indoors. Since he's on my bench I see a 15/70 5/45 1TD, or 21 points!!

Thin at RB, I substituted A Morris for Royster this morning when Shanny made Morris his starter. I already feel like a big bass who just swallowed a lure, since the devious coach could play Morris for a series and sit him down. Howeer, I wasn't rubbing my hands over the Royster play anyway. Good luck to all with WASH RBs.

Shanny has Morris on his fantasy squad, but he told me he isn't touching any of his backs. Smart guy.

I got him in the 13th round after swearing off Washington RB's. I didn't play him today but with Chris Johnson on my team they might be switching spots next week.

Man. He scored just one tenth less than Peterson in one of my main leagues. I was kicking myself for the swap..but in hindsight I couldn't be happier. Amazing day he had and he looked good.

So I guess this thread carries into the next upcoming week worth of questions....does he get the majority of carries...in week 2?

Which will only inspire Ratface to re-sign Tim Hightower and start him instead.

Only if he doesnt just release Alfred and sign John Riggins........wait...what?

I think A Morris will be the starter here on out and get a big workload like he just did (28 carries). The Rat has been looking for a stud RB all these years and may have found one.

Anyone watching CBS Sports morning Fantasy show will see that they LOVE THIS GUY!!

I just cant do it with Shanny at the helm. for this week at least. If I knew for sure he was going to be the starter and stay in, he'd be a gold mine with WASH likely trailing and indoors. Since he's on my bench I see a 15/70 5/45 1TD, or 21 points!!

Can you bench him again??

i drafted royster and unfortunately held on to him and let morris sit on the waiver wire this week. now the question is, how much is morris worth bidding on this week ($100 bankroll)?

i drafted royster and unfortunately held on to him and let morris sit on the waiver wire this week. now the question is, how much is morris worth bidding on this week ($100 bankroll)?

If you followed Shanny over the years he is very hard to figure out. When he was in Denver his only rookie RB he started from beginning of season I believe was Terrell Davis. Now look at their size. TD was 5'11 and about 210 and Morris 5'10 and 220. After watching Morris enough he is a North/South runner and his effect will be felt in the 2nd half most games. Wearing down defenses. Not sure Morris will have many big plays but steady performer week in and week out. Not many catches so his upside limited and less in PPR leagues.

If you followed Shanny over the years he is very hard to figure out. When he was in Denver his only rookie RB he started from beginning of season I believe was Terrell Davis. Now look at their size. TD was 5'11 and about 210 and Morris 5'10 and 220. After watching Morris enough he is a North/South runner and his effect will be felt in the 2nd half most games. Wearing down defenses. Not sure Morris will have many big plays but steady performer week in and week out. Not many catches so his upside limited and less in PPR leagues.

Also Portis

Shanny endorses Alfred Morris as starting RB

Redskins coach Mike Shanahan endorsed Alfred Morris as his starting running back Monday.

"Alfred right now is our starting running back," Shanahan said. In Shanny-speak, that means Morris is in line for zero carries in Week 2. Kidding aside, not even Shanahan will be able to pull a fast one after Morris rushed for 96 yards on 28 carries in Sunday's win, and generally looked at home in the Redskins' zone-blocking scheme. With Roy Helu and Evan Royster both waiting in the wings, Morris remains a tenuous long-term investment, but he seems likely to lead Washington's backfield in carries in Week 2 against the Rams.