Sign in to follow this  
ricanrockers

MJD and ADP

How many of you guys passed on them?...... :wall: ...i did!!!

Adrian looked to be about 85%, which is really remarkable. His explosiveness is there, just not as fresh as he would be at 100%. He is going to be just fine this year. Keep in mind, he was not on the field for about 4 series.

I took AP with the 3.9 & MJD with the 4.2 picks in a 10-teamer after selecting Brady/Graham in the 1/2 rounds. I didn't start either one today but I liked what I saw. They were high risk/high reward picks.... They looked like the latter today!

Lol at virtually every analyst saying Jennings and Gerhart were great plays! lions share of the carries blah blah

Lol at virtually every analyst saying Jennings and Gerhart were great plays! lions share of the carries blah blah

This is the reason why I've always wondered how these guys acquire the title of "fantasy expert"? I guess it's like being a meteorologist, you can be wrong 90% of the time & still keep your job.

To be fair, Jennings left the game because of injury.

That's why I never set my lineup based on analysts' opinions. I drafted MJD with the 12th overall pick in the 1st round and didn't start him today. I started Michael Bush in my flex position and went with S. Greene and Sproles. He will definitely be inserted into my starting lineup next week.