Sign in to follow this  
rwren

draft results by round

Had our draft last nite. Everyone was envious of my draft buddy. While everyone had thick stacks of paper spread out, I was doing nothing but point click point click!!!

Totally loved it!! I made total use of the draft by team tab, cheatsheat tab, sortable name inputs, past statistics grid. Thanks for the great product!!

The only problem Ive had is that my draft by round tab only populated up until halfway thru the 15th round.

One other thing, I couldn't find Dorsey Levens in my drop down. Am I blind, or is he not in there?

If you skip a player in the draft input tab then the by round tab stops working up to that point. It had to be set up that way originally, although the reasoning behind it escapes my memory.

Dorsey might not be in there since he was a more recent signing and probably an oversight on my part. When a player is missing from the drop-down, his name can be typed in and just overwrite the formulas to put in the proper Team and Bye.

Glad the draft went well! Thanks rwren! :doublethumbsup:

If you skip a player in the draft input tab then the by round tab stops working up to that point. It had to be set up that way originally, although the reasoning behind it escapes my memory.

Dorsey might not be in there since he was a more recent signing and probably an oversight on my part. When a player is missing from the drop-down, his name can be typed in and just overwrite the formulas to put in the proper Team and Bye.

Glad the draft went well! Thanks rwren! :banana:

Ah, so if go back and type in Levens, then that should take care of my other issue. Thanks

looked up this old post... Man, 16 years using Draft Buddy! Thanks Mike! It's helped me to multiple championships and several top 3 finishes!