Sign in to follow this  
MrBurns

Has anyone heard back from CBS yet?

My commish still has not heard anything yet. Our yardage points are all screwed up. We haven't changed anything from last year so i don't know went wrong. What kind of discount could we get if we complained enough?

My commish still has not heard anything yet. Our yardage points are all screwed up. We haven't changed anything from last year so i don't know went wrong. What kind of discount could we get if we complained enough?

100% - I can't believe people still pay for that B.S. - There are a ton of other options.

100% - I can't believe people still pay for that B.S. - There are a ton of other options.

+1

Haven't used CBS In a decade.

I play with a bunch of older guys that don't like change. We also have some unique scoring that I have not seen accommodated by the free sites.

I play with a bunch of older guys that don't like change. We also have some unique scoring that I have not seen accommodated by the free sites.

The are plenty of good pay sites that will accommodate any scoring set-up you can imagine, without the hassle of CBS, and for considerably cheaper annual costs.

I use ESPN and have no problems with the accuracy of their scoring. Their projections are retarded, but who cares.

I'm using a pay site called RT Sports in another league...The site layout sucks ASS and it's impossible to navigate, but the game cast is quick and detailed.