Sign in to follow this  
ricanrockers

What is plan B if Garçon can't go?

It's a 4pm game, so who will you be subbing if he can't go? Options are limited due to it being a late game.

I have McGahee waiting in the wings!! My plan B really sucks balls!

IF you want to roll the dice, how about Harry Douglas? IF Rowdy Roddy does not play Mon, Douglas is good for 6-80 and a possible score.

IF you want to roll the dice, how about Harry Douglass? IF Rowdy Roddy does not play Mon, Douglass is good for 6-80 and a possible score.

He's playing, calm down

He's playing, calm down

Inside info? He's a GTD from what I'm reading!

I'm likely flexing Dwill or Jstew over him. Don't expect to have a clearer picture of Garcon's status by the 1 oclock kickoff.

He's playing, calm down

Calm down? I feel great as I have the best WR in ATL... Whom is not Roddy White. But your right, he probably will play. However, with a groin injury, I would keep my expectations low. And I am specifically talking to shorepatrol, as you are obviously a Roddy White owner or perhaps an ATL homer.

If there is no news before the 1:00 game, I'm just going to go ahead and put in someone else who starts at 1:00. Can't afford to wait. I don't even think I have a 4:00 option. :dunno:

my great ww pick up of Randall Cobb - - He didn't do to well. I want Garcon back :(

You think that's bad, I started James Jones.

According to CBS, Garçon unlikely to play!

YES!!!!! Loving my Aldrick Robinson pick up.

I think Robinson was a good pickup this week either way. Garcon being healthy may have even been better for him - tough to say.

But I'm buying Skins based on what I saw of RG3. Maybe he'll come back down to earth but until proven otherwise, I'll gladly add a guy who looks to be one of his favorite WRs.

And when you're talking foot problems - that's scary - look at McFadden, Jacoby Ford, etc. If Garcon really does end up with serious issues, then it's between Robinson, Moss, Morgan and Hankerson for RG3s trust. I'll gamble on AR. :thumbsup:

I'm gonna run with Randy Moss. The Lions DB's called him a possession receiver. It seems like he always plays huge when he gets dissed.

My other options are Lance Moore or Tony Gonzalez.

I'm gonna run with Randy Moss. The Lions DB's called him a possession receiver. It seems like he always plays huge when he gets dissed.

My other options are Lance Moore or Tony Gonzalez.

Why on earth would you play Alex Smith's 3rd target over Drew Bress'? Moore blew up late last week and was on the field for an enormous amount of snaps.

Take the key out of your time machine bro, he will not be the Randy Moss of <2007.

:rolleyes:

Why on earth would you play Alex Smith's 3rd target over Drew Bress'? Moore blew up late last week and was on the field for an enormous amount of snaps.

Take the key out of your time machine bro, he will not be the Randy Moss of <2007.

:rolleyes:

Because I got a gut feeling Moss will have a good day. Crankin up my time machine!