Sign in to follow this  
_BadFish_

cj0k

S I drafted him in first round of my 12 team two man keeper leuage. Im kind of strong at RB

CJ

Charles

Martin

Spiller

K Smith

But feel lacking a #1wr

Decker

Brown

Washington

Hey-bay

QB-ryan

I'm kinda pressing the panic button and wishing I would have picked someone else with my #1...we can't keep first Rounders anyway so I was thinking about shipping him.

I tried getting JJ but no luck cause he is set on keeping him.

Has anyone else traded him?? Who did u get??? I might be able to get Roddy, would u pull trigger on that??

I would definitely trade him straight up for Roddy White. I bailed on him after week one.

I cut my losses because I literally have zero faith in his ability to produce consistently. I gave up CJ and AJ Green for Jamaal Charles and Titus Young. I sold low, for sure, but I am happy with my other WRs and will feel much better with JC in my lineup on a weekly basis.

I gave up CJ and AJ Green for Jamaal Charles and Titus Young.

Ouch

I would have trouble giving up donald brown for chris johnson at this point. As far as wr i would give up my wr3 in some leagues and my wr4 in others. Donald jones, bowe i would trade. Malcom floyd maybe, prob not.

I traded him and witten for hernandez and steve smith and I think I robbed they guy!! Woot!

My opionion is he will put up 3-4 20+ point games, but he will have 7-10 in which he totals less than 5. I can't live with the inconsistency. Looking at your roster I would try to deal him for an elite receiver if you can still get one.

I doubt you get anything for him that really helps your team. Your best bet is to hold. If he has a good week 2, then maybe you trade him. I would be more inclined to move K. Smith or maybe package the 2 together since you are selling high on one and low on the other.

I doubt you get anything for him that really helps your team. Your best bet is to hold. If he has a good week 2, then maybe you trade him. I would be more inclined to move K. Smith or maybe package the 2 together since you are selling high on one and low on the other.

Don't think anyone wants Smith no ones a believer lol

Why the hell did CJ have to fall to pick 10???

Hey am I crazy because I've been browsing peoples teams and it seems like I can't find a wr I want lol.

Yeah, no sense in shopping a 1st round RB that layed a stinker in week 1. You need to wait it out until you can get a return on your investment. Unless you can find some guy still living in 2009 who believes he'll rip off another 2K, he probably won't garner much more than a WR2 at best.