Sign in to follow this  
Lamb of God

Need some trade opinions here please

My team is in my sig. 1pt ppr non keeper

I give Nicks/Lynch for his Julio/Charles

Thoughts?? He'd have Foster/Lynch and Harvin/Nicks still. He needs rb help and my wr core is injured but I'd like to get rid of Nicks since hes just a headache and upgrade to Julio and I'd still have DMC/CJ/Ridley/Charles at RB and a good core of wr's. Leave a link and Ill hit you back.

Yeah after looking at it more I prob wouldnt do the trade. Im 2-0 and my rb depth is my saving grace so to get rid of my main guy prob wouldnt help me right now.

My team is in my sig. 1pt ppr non keeper

I give Nicks/Lynch for his Julio/Charles

Thoughts?? He'd have Foster/Lynch and Harvin/Nicks still. He needs rb help and my wr core is injured but I'd like to get rid of Nicks since hes just a headache and upgrade to Julio and I'd still have DMC/CJ/Ridley/Charles at RB and a good core of wr's. Leave a link and Ill hit you back.

I would do it, Julio has the potential to be one of the best WR in the league! If not the best! And who knows how long nicks's injury will linger.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=407858

I wouldn't. Not with how poorly dmc, CJ, ad Charles have done so far.

Thanks for mine

Don't do it. Nicks and Jones is kind of a wash, but Lynch is much more valuable than Charles. Lynch doesn't share carries and has a D that can keep games close enough where they don't abandon the running game in the second half.