Sign in to follow this  
Mad Brad

A. Luck and Stevie Johnson for Cam Newton and Manningham

Unless your starting WR after S. Johnson is a huge drop off I would take this trade. Cam was a consensus 2nd round pick and is still a top 5 QB going forward. Even if you don't want to start him, give him a game or two to put up some numbers then trade him for more than you gave up. 900-1000 yard 6-8 TD WRs like Johnson are a dime a dozen at this point.

i think you got robbed. that other owner sounds brilliant. if this was, say a 6 player keeper league, having Andrew Luck anchor your team for the next 10 years is a no-brainer. say what you want about Cam, the league will figure him out. which they are doing already. a true passer like Luck comes around every 10-15 years, like a peyton manning. by any chance, did this other owner have Peyton anchoring his team up until now? how did he Cam last year? please dont say he was traded straight up for Beanie Wells.....

i think you got robbed. that other owner sounds brilliant. if this was, say a 6 player keeper league, having Andrew Luck anchor your team for the next 10 years is a no-brainer. say what you want about Cam, the league will figure him out. which they are doing already. a true passer like Luck comes around every 10-15 years, like a peyton manning. by any chance, did this other owner have Peyton anchoring his team up until now? how did he Cam last year? please dont say he was traded straight up for Beanie Wells.....

jerk... thanks for the trade... and not "raking me over the coals" on that trade, other than right here, right now... nice post tho' my man, funny as ######... you are brilliant...

ps. fellas, I traded him cam newton for beanie wells, and johnnie van halen rode that trade all the way to the championship last season... lol

When you own Mike Vick, A. Luck and B. Weeden as your qb's... you have to consider this offer right ???

accept now! :overhead: