Sign in to follow this  
rotisserieking

Matt Schaub this week

I keep seeing projections in the 220-230 and 2 TD range. The last time he played the Packers (with a much better secondary) he went over 400 yards. I have him on the bench behind Matt Ryan but can't see why he won't torch this secondary for 350+ and 2-3 scores. I mean if Luck destroyed them, seems like Schaub will too. What am I missing?

the Packers are horrible against the pass. they are getting lit up.

With that said, I'm starting Schaub over RG3.

I think GB will put up points and Houston is going to keep up. I think they will game plan more passing because of how bad GB is against it.

I think GB will put up points and Houston is going to keep up. I think they will game plan more passing because of how bad GB is against it.

I have Schaub also and had him in the starting line up and took him out for Flacco. I am hoping Flacco has a bounce back game vs the Cowboys. Should I start Schaub instead? I mean in Madden 13, that Packer D is crazy. What's going on with the Packer IRL?

I are confused.

They have Schaub at #17 with 230YP/2TD playing at home against GB who is 24th against the pass and 13th against the run. This has the makings of a shoot out since GB is having trouble running the ball.

Then I see Ponder at #6 going for 280/2 when he has yet to eclipse that mark this YTD? I will concede he's going against @WAS which is 31st against the pass but really?

I'm not a good prognosticator of stats but am somewhat adept at seeing possibilities in a match up. MIN has yet to show they will "shoot it out" while HOU and GB both do. I could be wrong but I have Schaub in my lineup this week thinking this could be a high scoring game.

If its going to be a shootout, who has the better upside? A. Johnson or James jones? One is hot right now the other is getting cold

I actually need it to be a big time shootout. I also think that he is going to be on a mission to prove a point and they will probably put AJ in motion more this game. He has been grumbling lately and you want to keep him happy. The bad thing is that he could be the best wr in the league numbers wise....if he were on a team that threw the ball like the packers.

Yes I'm dumb. Cost me the win

I will never start Schaub ever again